the Rift

[PRIVATE] why won't you come over here?

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

Abraham
Heed my warning, stay away

Two dragons perched in a tree, watching the stallion below. The behemoth stood like a statue, the finest marble cut from the earth. His muscles bulged beneath his inky pelt, tugging his frame with power and grace. His face as cold, but a rage boiled deep within his oddly colored eyes. The hues of the earth and the water, the mixture of his parentage, glared out into the open space void of the life he sought. The delicate, deer-woman that he desire to devour beneath his hulking frame. The to-be thief was nowhere to be seen, but he knew she was close. Her scent was everywhere, choking him with her floral accents. The leviathan wanted to growl, to display his displeasure in archaic, demonic sounds that would find perfect pitch with his warring demeanor. The mare would know his wrath.

"Show yourself, woman!" He finally roared, stirring his dragons to life. The blackened stallion took no step forward, no step back, but merely stayed as a pillar of power and dominance in the brilliant light of the meadow. His tail did not flick back and forth as it would normally do so in his indignance. His fire was too hot, too large, to be displayed as anything other than the stench of anger and toxins that wafted from his masculine body. Above his head, gold and white circled. Majestic scales danced with the bright sunlight, reflecting their status as fucking queens--and fucking queens of destruction they were. Gwyneverre, the white, had already proved her prowess in bringing the hammer of Abraham's heart, and now today was Brienne's testing day. The golden serpent was old enough now that ice pooled from her jaws and rendered her prey lifeless, yet frozen in time. She was the yin to the yang Gwyneverre was. 

Mismatched eyes scanned the horizon, waiting for the roaned woman he had met when they were mere children. Surely she would come--otherwise be written a coward.

Photo and Table by Time

@Lothíriel
@Reginald (if you so please)

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
why won't you come over here? - by Abraham - 09-09-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: why won't you come over here? - by Lothíriel - 09-10-2015, 04:16 PM