the Rift

[PRIVATE] why won't you come over here?

Abraham Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.3 hh :: Three years HP: 71 | Buff: NOVICE
Gwyneverre :: Plain White Dragon :: Fire Breath & Brienne :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Frost Breath Time

Abraham
Heed my warning, stay away

With their assault launched toward the woman, the dragonesses darted into the air. Reaching an altitude to watch their bonded defeat the queen of flowers, the dragons glided on the warm air they could find. The rain splattered against their hides, making their scales glimmer like jewels.

Abraham's horn ran along the roan's shoulder and a wave of pleasure shifted down his spine. While the cut was not as deep as he had intended or desired, the way the woman clammered away from him with widened eyes gave him the understanding that his message had been sent. The lithe woman darted into the open meadow and Abraham turned slowly, watching her frostbitten ass bounce among the thistles. The monochrome stallion snorted, tossing his head and lifting his body into a rear. Solid hooves struck the cool air, rain drenching his massive body. His hide clung tight to his rippling muscles, and with a crack of lightning behind him he was illuminated like a demon.

Landing back to his four hooves, the stallion snorted again. He stalked forward, dark ears pinned into his mane and teeth gnashing in the rain. "Do not run from me, coward." The words left his lips sharply, soaked in venom. As he approached her, she began to sing. A laugh bubbled in the leviathan's throat, but his mind dulled. For a moment, the stallion stopped. The rain pattered against his back, and his mismatched eyes seemed to glaze over. The woman's magic was gripping his mind, but two draconian queens were waging war against it.

SLAY HER, ABRAHAM! screamed the white.

DEVOUR! hissed the gold.

We are done here. The hybrid commanded, blinking his eyes. He looked on the woman, battered and bloody, and snorted. In the war between her sorcery and his companions, Abraham had lost all sense of why she had been attacked. His companions landed heavily on his broad back, and the leviathan turned to leave the presence of the blue filly.

"Should we meet again." Abraham called into the rain, no real statement on his tongue,  but an obscure promise could be interpreted should the woman wonder.

Photo and Table by Time

@Lothíriel

Holy water cannot help you now
Thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money
I don't want your crown
See I've come to burn your kingdom down

pixel by tamme

Messages In This Thread
why won't you come over here? - by Abraham - 09-09-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: why won't you come over here? - by Lothíriel - 09-10-2015, 04:16 PM
RE: why won't you come over here? - by Abraham - 09-12-2015, 01:26 PM