[PRIVATE] Flying High

Miykael Posts: 136
Outcast
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17hh :: 11 :: Birdsong
Eliana :: Common Zephyr :: Roc Rottie

A lover not a fighter on the frontline with a poem
trying to write yourself a rifle, maybe sharpen up a song
to fight the tanks and drones of you being alone

The other stallion, shorter but stronger than himself, greeted him with a smile; the gesture, though simple, was a welcoming one. He replied with agreement, inclining his neck courteously. Miykael had no reason to be surprised to find such perfect manners but he couldn't quell the small flicker of astonishment that pinged ever-so-briefly in the back of his mind. His surprise, however, remains contained within his own thoughts. Miykael focuses on the other man as he speaks, listening with his whole body. Soon, though, their expressions were nearly identical. Both of them peering at one another as though that simple act could snatch the memories back into their minds. The smile broadens ever so slightly on his face as a soft chuckle bubbles up from within his chest.

What a pair they made, hm?

Miykael inclines his head respectfully and allows the mystery to smolder untended in the recesses of his mind. Staring at the male wasn't going to dredge the memories from his brain, that much was increasingly obvious. So instead he returned to the conversation at hand. "A pleasure to meet you as well, Lace." he offers politely, his smile waning as he contemplates the new information. "Afraid not. I arrived in Helovia sometime during Tallsun of the third year." he adds, slightly disappointed that neither of them could find all the pieces of the puzzle. The dunskin sighs softly, the sound so faint it could easily be missed. "I did join the Edge when I arrived, though. I spent nearly two years as a nurse there before moving to the Fa-"

It hits him. Rather abruptly. The first time he remembers really interacting with this stallion is when that black colt stumbled onto their doorstep in the Edge. The colt had been exhausted and likely malnourished if he remembers it all correctly. He'd been new to the herd then. New enough that he didn't know who the colt might be or what he might do. Lace, and a few others, had known better. Miykael, knowing his place, had kept quiet; remaining as back up should he be needed. That was where his memories grew a bit fuzzy. "I remember now. We didn't interact much, admittedly. I kept to myself mostly." he concluded. Miykael never had been one for the spotlight. He heals not for fame but because it helps someone else. Now, at least, he'd been gifted with his healing magic - expanding just how much he could actually help those in need.

Whether Lace remembers him or not doesn't even matter to Miykael. It's simply irrelevant. Eliana pushes off of his shoulders and flies over to land on the ancient structure. His gaze follows her, a slight smile once more curving his lips. "This place is rather special to me. It's where I found her." he explains, eyes shimmering with a fondness for the zephyr. That's when he remembered something that Lace had said. It wasn't something he'd focused on right away, a simple statement added in passing. But now he's curious. Looking back at Lace, fixing him politely with his gaze. "You mentioned something earlier, about this place meeting your needs. If you don't mind me prying, what exactly are you planning?"

[OOC: ew, it's awful. Also, sorry for the wait!]

Miykael
At war with love

credits :: royal genesis, sippanont samchai, coding by rottie
[Image: mikey_by_moonstone_designs-d9dgnba.png]
icon base: Bronzehalo :: from Nickel <3

permission for all except death and dismemberment.
** please tag miykael in replies **
replies slow? check here for status updates.

Messages In This Thread
Flying High - by Lace - 09-09-2015, 07:23 PM
RE: Flying High - by Miykael - 09-09-2015, 11:27 PM
RE: Flying High - by Lace - 09-10-2015, 12:08 AM
RE: Flying High - by Miykael - 09-21-2015, 02:02 AM