the Rift

[OPEN] MIRROR|ЯOЯЯIM

Rikyn the Puppeteer Posts: 549
Aurora Basin Lord atk: 7.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 HP: 70 | Buff: SWIFT
Duir :: Royal Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Bunnie
Яikyn
The boy, for all his brutish appearance, and the simple beast of his company, seems to at least know a thing or two about magic – and I listen, mostly because I’d been taught to take knowledge from whoever is dumb enough to offer it for free, and also because the notion is intriguing to me. The thought that I could die is a bit more than I’d been thinking, and at the same time, perhaps less…

Is it worse to not live at all, or to live without recollection, without aim?

To live as the utterly mad, trapped within the confines of a mind that is either my own eternally, or not mine at all?

I manage to nod in response to his truths, and with some measure of mental force, I keep the shudder from running down the length of my figure as the rest of my thoughts tumble about: I chose death, I think. I dislike the notion of having no control over my life more than there being nothing to own at all.

Blessedly, it seems the tank of a colt gathers the same idea I do about now – that the conversation has been spent, whatever to have been gained or won from our meeting having passed from one to the other. The lure of my newfound trinket calls to me, the smooth oval of black glass alluring in so many ways…

Alluring enough that I almost don’t notice the weird thing he calls me, my golden eyes narrowing suspiciously as my lion’s tail plays behind me. It didn’t sound like a name meant as a knife, though I certainly don’t know what it means either.

Dumbass. This is Helovia, not whatever stupid nation you fell out of – but the thought stays still behind the trap of my teeth, a rough laugh barking from it instead at what I take to have been a joke.

If you don’t have anything nice to say, don’t say it at all.

"May it die as swift as the last," I answer, no terms of endearment allotted to my statement, my own farewell nod tossed in his direction as we part ways – he through the dark foliage, and I do linger alone with my thoughts, and my prizes.

@Volterra
[ OOC: Definitely! ^^ Just let me know if you think of a certain thread thang or I am sure they'll run into each other more in the future au naturale. ]
in every heart a hole
Image Credit

Wishlist - Plots

Force/violence is allowed to be used on Rikyn permitted it does not permanently maim or kill him (PM me!).

Messages In This Thread
MIRROR|ЯOЯЯIM - by Rikyn - 09-10-2015, 10:32 AM
RE: MIRROR|ЯOЯЯIM - by Volterra - 09-10-2015, 06:39 PM
RE: MIRROR|ЯOЯЯIM - by Random Event - 09-10-2015, 10:26 PM
RE: MIRROR|ЯOЯЯIM - by Rikyn - 09-11-2015, 09:59 AM
RE: MIRROR|ЯOЯЯIM - by Volterra - 09-11-2015, 06:01 PM
RE: MIRROR|ЯOЯЯIM - by Rikyn - 09-12-2015, 11:41 AM
RE: MIRROR|ЯOЯЯIM - by Random Event - 09-12-2015, 03:43 PM
RE: MIRROR|ЯOЯЯIM - by Volterra - 09-12-2015, 07:05 PM
RE: MIRROR|ЯOЯЯIM - by Rikyn - 09-14-2015, 10:14 AM
RE: MIRROR|ЯOЯЯIM - by Volterra - 09-16-2015, 06:10 PM
RE: MIRROR|ЯOЯЯIM - by Rikyn - 09-19-2015, 12:45 PM