the Rift

[OPEN] Strange Birds

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Someone reaching for me now
Through the dark, reaching for me now
You need someone to hear you when you sigh...
Someone to love you more than I

Fantöme slid down from her rump and landed in a heap on the sandy floor that was accompanied by a grimace from Ghost. Wolves were meant to be quite graceful weren’t they? The banshee often thought that was surely myth as the wolf cast about their surroundings, taking in the desert like landscape with a curl of his lips ”here?” he asked, his childlike tones sounding slightly disappointed. ”Yes here” Ghost replied with a sigh. He’d get used to it, that was, if they accepted them anyway. Perhaps they would both have to go back north, but the sprite wasn’t about to give up without trying. It was then that her shaggy friend cast his gaze sharply upwards and Ghost followed with her own dark eyes cast in the shadows of a frown. Who was that? She recognized her vaguely; the striking blue against her dark frame reminded her of the mare that had accompanied Gaucho that day a few seasons ago, the one who bickered with him. Ghost laughed shortly, but was cut off by her question.

What? Infection?

What did she mean? The term made her think back to the time the wraiths had invaded, but she didn’t look like a wraith. Dumbfounded, Ghost looked at her own body with a frown, finding nothing alarmingly out of order before observing Fantöme who also looked the same as usual.

”No, although I do not know about any outbreak of any affliction” she replied, quite honest on her breathy vocals. It made her wonder if there was a plague of some sort hanging around? Great! Another reason to never leave the far corners of the land. "Are you? Should I be worried?" She asked of the blue marked mare with a raised brow. Maybe she shouldn’t have come here at all if they were dealing with an outbreak of disease. "I came with a request to serve your herd, but if you’re all about to drop dead then…” she shuffled back a little, caution entering her gaze as she watched the sentry who had spotted her from above.

Ghost

Image Credits!
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Strange Birds - by Ghost - 09-12-2015, 10:47 AM
RE: Strange Birds - by Ampere - 09-13-2015, 12:51 PM