the Rift

[OPEN] Strange Birds

Ghost the Cadaverous Posts: 219
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16hh :: 6 years HP: 67 | Buff: ENDURE
Fantôme :: Grey Wolf :: None imi
Someone reaching for me now
Through the dark, reaching for me now
You need someone to hear you when you sigh...
Someone to love you more than I

Disease was a word Ghost never wanted associated with her and she bared the blue mares scrutiny. Yet, in return the sprite narrowed her eyes to give her own inspection, following the lightening bolts that boldly marked her fur and checking for discrepancies or abnormalities. Happy for now, Ghost awaited some sort of approval or explanation for such a greeting, or perhaps it was a normal thing in the Dragons Throat to ask after ones health first before even saying hello. Still, it was a bit unnerving to say the least. The sprite didn’t really notice the slight change in tone when finally her greeter spoke, but her interest perked to the information in her words.

A rift? Aliens? Disease? Other Gods? New Lands?

The banshee didn’t bother to hide her bafflement, it was a baffling thing, but somehow not quite that surprising for the ever unsettled Helovia. Was this some sort of invasion or an attempt at one? Perhaps, once she was done haggling here, she should seek out one of these new lands for herself, although the threat of disease was enough to make her think twice about the matter. "Is there a cure for these diseases?" She asked, had the Gods come back only to infect the whole place? Still, at least it seemed like there wasn’t quite a full scale foreign invasion of weird Gods and wacky diseases yet.

Ghost held back a snort to the blue’s proud proclamation not wanting to offend, she knew nothing of this herd, treading dangerous waters on its borders was probably not the wisest move.

The sprite raised her head to the final question and reached for her confidence that had once never existed "my name is Ghost and I’m a trained spy, though currently I have nothing to spy on" she shrugged with a hint of humour, whether the mare believed her or not was up to her. The Cadaverous thought a moment on the blue’s question before continuing "I’m not a soldier, if that it what you want, though I can fight should I have to" there was no point trying to big up a quality she did not possess, although she had the armour to play the role.

"I came here once to warn you of the island in the sky, I come again now to ask to serve you" Ghost felt a former Czarina should probably feel embarrassed to ask such things, but the young sprite didn’t. Instead she felt anticipation and longing, she had been an outcast with no purpose for far too long. Still, if she was unwanted here, the sprite would return to the Wilds to roam again. "Even if that means going into uncharted territory" she offered, thinking back to the rifts.

[>___> <____< tail stank & nipple rot xD]

Ghost
Image Credits!
Let the heat of the sun
Reignite your memory
Because if we just turn and run
Let them fire the gun

❚ Force permitted, just don't kill her :3
❚ Please tag me!
❚ Pixel by Nyte

Messages In This Thread
Strange Birds - by Ghost - 09-12-2015, 10:47 AM