the Rift

[OPEN] I lived here once

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
Ulrik the Engineer

The Engineer had heard that Ophelia and Torleik had moved, remembered that Torleik was now a King - wherever he was. Out of all of them, Torleik had the best heart, and he deserved more than the turn-coat princess he had chosen. He wished to tell his cousin this, but he knew that would not go over well. Instead, he would have to just hope for the best and not say 'I told you so' when whatever this was crashed and burned. Love was... Love was over rated. He didn't think he ever loved Illynx, but there had been moments when he thought maybe there was something more. 

No use in dwelling on that. He reached the familiar, tall trees of the Edge, mists pervading the bark in a way that could be interpreted as terrifying or comforting. He didn't much care either way. The Moon Goddess was an interesting one, and he supposed it was her way of being present - just like the bright auroras reminded up of the God of the Spark. Ulrik pushed inward, not much caring about boundaries when he knew that his cousin was a leader. Supposedly Mauja was the other lead, and the Engineer had seen him at the wolf god battle. 

They had not spoken since Ulrik had called him a traitor. Right? He couldn't remember the details. But, he knew that Mauja was aware of his prejudice and secrets. That could be difficult. But if Mauja himself could change from the Frostheart, so could he right? One redemption story for another. Not that Ulrik thought he needed redeeming. All of  his dislike of other species rested in a very concrete, logical facts, but after his encounter with Essetia, he was sure he no longer hated them. That was enough, right? 

Ulrik grumbled to himself, blinking his bright, bronze eyes as he looked over remnants of defenses, thinking he should have brought the sentinels with him. He sighed heavily. If had something to offer, then that would have increased his chances. Instead, he had thrown a scorpion at a damn deer. He still had some magic left in him, but he would wait until everyone was near. Then they would have to accept him. Torleik had mentioned he wanted to talk, so Ulrik loitered near a tree, moving the dirt with one of his cloven hooves. 

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by Nikkayla

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
I lived here once - by Ulrik - 09-13-2015, 10:16 AM
RE: I lived here once - by Torleik - 09-14-2015, 03:19 PM
RE: I lived here once - by Ulrik - 09-14-2015, 03:45 PM
RE: I lived here once - by Torleik - 12-06-2015, 12:03 PM