the Rift

SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion)

Badger Posts: 68
Hidden Account atk: 4 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Gelding :: Equine :: 15'2hh :: 10 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Snow
I don't know if I manage to get the filly on her feet, because suddenly I'm being mobbed by a dozen other horses trying to do the same thing and help the girl. I stumble backwards, feet returning to the ground with a painful grunt - I've twinged some muscles overextending my kick, and I didn't even manage to hit a zombie. See, this is why I don't fight.

As I drag myself away from the fray of creatures, I notice that patches of boils have appeared all across my body. I frown, reach around to bite one on my side, and wince at the pain it causes me. How friggin' fabulous. I stumble backwards, desperately trying to get away from the collision of horses around the wolves and dizzy with the pain of my hindlegs, then suddenly...ZZSSST! I yelp, flattening my ears and swinging around to see what frizzled me on the ass. It's a bear, a bear made of lightning, and I managed to back right into it. Jesus, it hurts, and I find myself whimpering as I retreat further away from the fray. My backside throbs, and I feel utterly miserable as I pick up herbs that fell out of my halter as I ran to help the filly.

The fight seems to be over, with the wolves dead or dying. The Goddess who began the fight speaks, condemning the foolish folks who attacked her. I listen with half an ear, still feeling very sorry for myself with my boils, my frazzled backside and my sore, aching hindlegs. My head hangs low, my ears flopping to either side, itching to get out of here. Nobody seems to desperately need healing, so as soon as the Goddess is finished speaking, I try to slink away as quietly as possible, to roll around in my own desire for sympathy.

___

Gets BFB from Erthe, then accidentally stumbles into one of Ampere's spark creatures! Will PM Random Event.

Messages In This Thread
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Badger - 09-13-2015, 12:58 PM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Nuray - 09-15-2015, 07:07 AM
RE: SWP :: What's mine is mine (Conclusion) - by Jaeger - 09-16-2015, 06:51 PM