the Rift

Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors]

Einarr Posts: 113
Absent Abyss atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 hh :: 8 years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Time
If you could flick the switch and open your third eye
You'd see that we should never be afraid to die

In life, Einarr was many things, and there were many things he was not.

A coward happened to be what Einarr was not.

In a similar flare of black feathers and sand, the brute of a warrior landed heavily before the puny, blue gladiator. His eyes were hard and impassive, his jaw set like stone as he stared her down. "You fail to remember all of warrior's jobs." He snorted, cloven toes spreading on the sands below him. If she were to strike at him, he would be ready to move. Einarr was never an outright disrespectful warrior, but he be damned if he did not stand up for himself. Casting a sideways glance at the just-as-furious buckskin at his side, Einarr lifted his head some. She blew her words like smoke into the Mother of Companions' face, and the inky blood rider listened.

"Warriors to protect and serve. We are Guardians of Dragon's Throat. To Einarr, it mean protect outside and inside boarders." Massive wings curled into his sides, but his feathers ruffled and spread to let the warming winds enter. "Not all can leave Throat to fight--some must stay, to guard." His tone was flat and even, nothing above his normal speaking pitch. He was not here to yell at the woman, but he would not stay here to be yelled at, either. It was time for Ampere to let her emotions fall off of her sides, and to understand that there was more to being a warrior than leaving the desert and fighting whatever may come across the path.

In the back of his mind, Einarr wondered if Megaera or Gaucho would attend this meeting. What did they have to say to the warriors? To their family? There were many words and thoughts drifting within the primal beast, but he waited, with a tail flicking flies from his hocks. Until, that was, a stallion roared his demands for Megaera's throne and pride. Anger, raw and bursting, flamed like a lion inside of the inky stallion's chest. Einarr lowered his head some, ears flattening against his head. Reddened eyes narrowed darkly, and a desire to step forward and take this stallion's challenge as his own grew--but, in his head, he knew it was not his place. It was his--it was Megaera's place.

if you bury me, i'll bury you
pixel by sourful

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors] - by Einarr - 09-13-2015, 03:35 PM