the Rift

Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel was summoned, and though she knew that she hadn't been a great warrior, the vehemency in Ampere's tone set her on edge. She appeared as she was told, stood with cold rage rooting her to the sandy floor, and her teeth ground together absently. Maybe she needed to get sparring more, but she was barely out of her youth and spent more of her time discovering who she was than trying to improve her warrior skills. Like any kid, she knew that she would have to mature and own up, so she stayed silent, lips set into a grim line.

There was a tickle in her lungs on top of the sores on her body, and she did not feel like fighting right now. Not like Shida. She didn't seem to have any diseases at all. Aithniel's silver eyes narrowed at the mention of her diseases, and she bristled visibly, rustling her feathers in fury as she felt fire begin to tickle at the corners of her vision. Anger made the fire harder to control - and easier to summon. She took a deep breath, wincing at an oozing sore before hearing Cathun's outrage.

She rolled her eyes and stared at the man-child. "You really want to demand a challenge only so you can have your ass handed to you?" she asked pointedly, her scowl visible and angry. "You were a coward who ran away - don't try to make it seem like anything else. I stayed. I fought. I still made it back, and I was part of killing an oppressive god. A fucking god. If I suffer for it, then so what. I made my herd proud." Her voice was a little softer than usual, though no less cutting.

"You want to stay here and protect? Fine. Don't act like it somehow makes you special." Aithniel glared hard at her hooves and took a deep breath when Gaucho approached, his simple presence serving to calm her and want to make her better. "If it's okay with you, I am going to wait until I can breathe better to spar. But, I have a feeling our god... the Sun God... is going to have to fight one of those monsters too, and I am going to be there for that."

There, she took responsibility.

Unlike some people.

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors] - by Aithniel - 09-14-2015, 03:26 PM