the Rift

Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors]

Cathun Posts: 88
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17.1 :: 3 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Tai

He bore the brunt of hard words and snide comments with a stony expression that betrayed only half of the anger and hurt he felt inside. They all condemned him for using his head, that much was clear, and the more he looked around the ranks the less Cathun felt like one of them. So what if he had ran? Was it so god awful to turn your back on a fight that he had to be spat in the face for it for all eternity?

He gave Aithniel a withering glare, unable to hold back the retorts that broke the dam of his patience.

"What would you know about that? Don't talk as though you know me! Who fucking cares about winning or losing, that's not even the point. And I wouldn't be so full of myself if I were you. It's clear as fucking day that you don't know the first thing about what repercussion is, girl. Come back and call me coward when you've seen half the things I have about what gods do to the ones that get in their way."

He spat at the ground by her feet, lips curling in disgust, and then turned to Ampere with the blazing eyes bright and hot as the Seer's fire itself.

"What you're saying is that warriors are no more than disposable meat-heads. Fine! If that's really how you see it then I won't be part of this shit any longer. Since I don't fit your narrow minded views I quit. And if you ever learn to see things from another perspective than your own, listen to what Ranjiri would have said if I told her to leave.

Not that I think you will - you're too sure that everything you think and say is right to even try."

It was petty, and it was childish, but the hurt of their rejection was too much and he was not mature enough to overlook it. Cathun turned on the spot and left, well aware that Gaucho was there to see him scatter sand and red-hot embers in the face of the Gladiator as he did so, fully knowing that he probably left the herd for good this time... At the very least he was throwing away the title as warrior, because there was no way he would - or could - stomach their spite!

He was still too young and much too proud to understand more than the fact that he wasn't good enough for them.

Wonder Why A Lone Wolf Don't Run With A Clan
only Trust Your Instincts And Be One With The Plan
Credits

» Magic and Violence is permitted at all times
» Please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors] - by Cathun - 09-16-2015, 06:17 AM