the Rift

Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors]

Aithniel the Inquisitor Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.0
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.0hh :: 4 Years HP: 75 | Buff: NOVICE
Zerachiel :: Royal Griffin :: Molten Dagger tamme
Aithniel

Aithniel had been on the receiving end of more terrifying things than Cathun's childish glare. Illynx's judgement and Zikar's desire to yank her wings from her body when she was barely old enough to leave her mother's side had hardened her against the ways of the world - filled her with rage that burned an eternal flame in her heart. His words only served to amuse her more, and she laughed once, shortly, bristling her feathers and tossing her head. Apocalyptic ash tumbled from her hair and wings, and her silver eyes glinted with amused malice.

"Oh please," she snarled, taking a single step forward. She didn't care that she was smaller, slighter or weaker. Even though her voice was husky from the weight in her lungs, she continued. "You're barely the same age as I am and you're a brat when you don't know how good you have it here! You want to compare lives then? You want to talk about repercussions?! I WAS LEFT TO DIE!" Aithniel yelled, her entire body tense and quivering with fury.

"I was starved and sick when jackals came to raise me, wanting to tear my wings from my sides - and my father did not rescue me. I had to do it MYSELF. Unlike you, who expects the world to be handed to you as if you were some kind of fucking royalty. Helovia has no royalty. Either man the fuck up or shut up." Aithniel felt the sores on her sides start to leak, blood running down her sides, and her voice turned raspy. She curled her lips back from her teeth and then listened to the rest of his speech.

She laughed again, shaking her head. "Maybe being a coward is just who you are. Maybe you'll just always run from a fight - just like now." Aithniel glared, flashing her lion tail around her hocks. "Once a quitter. Always a quitter."

I'll go down burning in your embrace

Tabini with many thanks to the amazing Blu

But burn down our home
I won't leave alive

Please tag me in everything!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Got me in stitches you LAZY ASS BITCHES [all warriors] - by Aithniel - 09-16-2015, 10:49 AM