the Rift

Heart And Soul [open]

Leander the LionHeart Posts: 184
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.3 :: 8
Epona
L E A N D E R

Once again, he was in the Threshold. He often started his patrol through here, and although he'd just been through a harrowing battle, he would not abandon his duties. The gilded brute walked through the forest now, less pep in his stride than normal. His tawny pelt was marred with dried wounds, the ominous reminders of his rank. To him they were proud badges, for he had fought the Edge nobly and for a just cause. They were given a chance to share their home with the Qian, the fairly passive group which accepted anyone into their ranks. And he had heard and seen enough from the Edge to feel that the attack was right. He did not harbor any regret; he knew had entered the battle with his values present, unlike many others. He only fought other stallions, and had even risked his own life for Faelene's. Whether or not his valor was noticed by the dark mare had yet to be seen. Maybe she would hate him now, for coming into her herd-land and attacking her King. His mind growled out Mauja's tyrannical title. Would Faelene be able see past the loyalty she felt to her herd?

A soft murmer drew the stallion from his musings. He'd stumbled upon a white Unicorn mare, pretty, yet dawning a large and daunting horn on her brow. He'd only caught pieces of her quiet words; there was certainly something about kindness in them. She held no scents of the Edge, or any other herd he knew. Likely another traveler, hopefully one that was more hospitable than the last girl he'd met. Unable to keep his large winged presence hidden, Leander approached the girl. "Hello, miss. I apologize if I've disturbed you." He greeted, dawning his good-natured smile and dipping his crown in a gentleman's respectful bow. "I am Leander, a Warrior of the Dragon's Throat. If you need any assistance, I'd be glad to be of service." Bronze eyes studied the pale dame, wondered what kind of a reception she'd give him. Despite all his manners and good intentions, he was realizing that not everyone desired any companionship at all. And more so, that some mares could just be down right mean.

Messages In This Thread
Heart And Soul [open] - by Luna - 10-03-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Luna - 10-05-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Leander - 10-07-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Mauja - 10-08-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 07:34 AM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Torasin - 10-08-2012, 08:54 AM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Luna - 10-08-2012, 10:52 PM