Ascended Helovian

Mauja the Frozen Light Posts: 1,392
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 14 HP: 79.5 | Buff: HUNTER
Irma :: Snowy Owl :: Terrorize & Diego :: Eurasian Eagle-Owl :: Rage Neo

Striking mights and maybes even more

A useless thing called life

It's a biting cold again

"Or you can come north, to the snows," spoke a voice, followed by a body gliding up through the trees. Pale white, scoured clean of filth and old blood, sprinkled with some black. A thin scar was all that remained of the slash across his cannons, though his hindquarters were still mostly hairless. Tor had done a wonderful job stitching his skin up and forcing the infection from his body, leaving him mostly whole and mostly sane. The loss of the Edge was still a bitter poison seeping through his veins, but he had to keep going - keep his exiled herd together, safe. Replenish their numbers. Strengthen them. His wounds had kept him from doing his duties, but now he had no excuses to keep him away from the mainland. It was harder to recruit when you had no fancy title to stick on your herd, but fact remained that his ragtag group of Outcasts were as much a herd as they had been when living in the Edge. They were still his pack of misfits and lunatics.

"Me and mine, we roam the Frostbreath, the tundra to the north. And do not let such a snow-clad appearance put you off, Lady, for if you but know where to look, you will find more life than you ever imagined." Only fools thought winter a season of sleep and death. Mauja's pale blue eyes glittered like frost in sunshine, even as they briefly settled on Leander. His memories of the war were hazy, mainly because he'd spent a lot of time on fire, but he was quite certain the large palomino had been there. Not that he really cared. He belonged to the Throat. Kri had, in her own way, betrayed him. He was too tired to think of it in any way but the entirety of Helovia being free game for the vindictive. Perhaps he should encourage Deimos to take an unchecked stroll through the World's Edge.

He fought down the humorless smirk, and instead tilted his head slightly, peering at Luna again. His face wore nothing of unpleasantness, only the open curiosity with which he met the world. "I happen to be an excellent guide, and I am sure that my kin would welcome you gladly."
CREDITS
angels, they fell first, but I'm still here

Messages In This Thread
Heart And Soul [open] - by Luna - 10-03-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Luna - 10-05-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Leander - 10-07-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Mauja - 10-08-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 07:34 AM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Torasin - 10-08-2012, 08:54 AM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Luna - 10-08-2012, 10:52 PM