the Rift

Heart And Soul [open]

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi
by the time I noticed; you were already g o n e

Torasin had watched from a distance as the poor mare Luna was pounced on by various bodies hoping to draw her back with them. She seemed a kind mare, older than he and with a unicorn at that. As soon as Mauja had appeared the paint had feared for the safety of Leander. He didn't want to remember that menacing day when he had wondered into Edge when ruled by the horns. The scar still reminded him although by now it was slowly healing away. Torasin had decided not to step in until Kiara appeared. Gilded ears went back and he felt like his heart had jumped into his mouth, what was she doing wondering into such company?! Not really wanting to join in without his dragon but not wanting to leave Kiara by herself, Torasin moved swiftly into the group.

"Excuse my intrusion ma'am, I am sure by now you are overwhelmed by these offers." He moved his body next to Kiara and gave two nods to Leander and Mauja. Not wanting to pick a fight with either of them. Torasin chose his next words with care with Luna in mind. "I am Torasin, Advocate to the Sun and also a Nurse hailing from the same land as Kiara here." His vocals were his usually happy curt as he gave the mare a withering look of sympathy. "If you are of open mind our newly formed herd would be glad to offer you a home as I'm sure the Throat would too."

Torasin glanced at Mauja and shivered, it seemed odd to talk about their new land when it's ex-leader stood in front of him. Still, the snowy appaloosa was a formidable creature who commanded a certain amount of respect. The battle had only just ended and things were a little tender still. "You are of course free to wander the land on your own although I would not advise it. Mauja could offer you no better protection in the snows with your own kind if that is the path you choose."

There. At least he'd tried to make it easier for Luna to decide, numbers aside Torasin could never bring himself to force someone against their will. Although he did now wonder which path she would choose to take.

Messages In This Thread
Heart And Soul [open] - by Luna - 10-03-2012, 09:22 PM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Luna - 10-05-2012, 10:29 PM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Leander - 10-07-2012, 12:23 PM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Mauja - 10-08-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Kiara - 10-08-2012, 07:34 AM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Torasin - 10-08-2012, 08:54 AM
RE: Heart And Soul [open] - by Luna - 10-08-2012, 10:52 PM