[OPEN] second chances, new beginnings [birth]

Milo Posts: 60
Outcast
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 2 years [Birdsong]
Jen

I'm gonna carry you in
In my head, in my heart, in my soul

First day:

Was day. [Stood, looked, heard, listened.] You, [father?] not there so felt something [disappointment] but did not know why or what. Did not know you were in life first, though, didn't miss you. Had to [see] you to miss you. Didn't see you. You [were gone].

She was [there] so felt something else, [happy], didn't know what.

Didn't stand first, just [sat and looked.] She was somebody but didn't know who so this one [me] made noises. Face was wet from the place this one had been, face was wet from having to look at the place this one was. [Dark but maybe light?] Did something with my [this one's?] face, looked some way [sad. Cried.]

[Cried.]

Cried.

Stopped crying cause? [Bored.] Kept sniffling. Sniffling was sniffing. Made my face-end [nose] wiggle. Put my face in the ground, picked my face up, put it on her [mom-face]. That was something [nice.] There was something there, also. [Dirt.]

Moved my legs about. Did that until made sense. Was standing. Stood. Looked, saw her [mom-face]. That was nice [something?]

Tried learning. Used my inside face [mind]. Then moved, called it something, this one forgets, very [tired.] Was actually something else [walking.] Was fun!

Enjoyed that.

Was nice? Yeah. Nice.

[Ten years later I might think back to this and be like, hey, what the fuck, man? You might be dead then though, so maybe more like five. Two? One? Tomorrow? Or the minute I learn how to speak. Minute I get the] courage? [Fuck You, Dad.]

Maybe not?

Don't know right now [old man.] Can't tell [you.] Don't know [you. Whatever. I don't have that kind of style, you feel? Don't got your old ways in my head the way you do. Don't got nine or ten or twenty five heads like you do, pops. I got my own thing going with] mom-face. She, just a face?

This one [me] looks at mom-face. [Mom?] She is very [pretty.]

[Momma, you know how beautiful you are? Lady I got stories I tell about you to my friends and boy do they laugh, they be like Milo you a momma's boy and I be like fuck you, man. Fuck you. I] this one, got a real sweet mumble like"Mimna?"

[I'll learn.]

background by: http://sirius-sdz.deviantart.com

[[YAY EVERYONE HAVE FUN WITH WEIRD MILO. Don't wait up for Knox. He's coming but a little taken up with a nasty bout of lung disease at the moment.]]

Messages In This Thread
second chances, new beginnings [birth] - by Aylin - 09-13-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: second chances, new beginnings [birth] - by Milo - 09-13-2015, 04:51 PM