the Rift

[OPEN] second chances, new beginnings [birth]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time

The fight in the labyrinth was hard. However, the hand of Resplendence's healing ability had given him strength to make it home. His mind was still reeling with his brother's attack, and Loretta kept swarming his thoughts with terms of punishment. Banish him, she snarled, her anger hotter than his ice-cold heart. No. He has a child coming.

As Archibald stepped into the herd lands, the distant sounds of distress made his heart quicken. Without pause, his hooves made haste towards the sound. As he got closer and closer, the damp forest became clogged with the scent of blood and..and..afterbirth. Slowing to an even trot, with relief plaguing his mind, Archibald shook out his pelt. In the wake of the appearance of the new lands, new creatures, and new gods Archibald was taking up a new shield for the safety of his herd. Rolling his shoulders back, he moved past the brush that was guarding him from the eyes of the mother and infant.

Canine eyes danced upwards to glance at the crow, and she sent the image to her bondmate. The earth filly? She asked, tail curling over her back as she lowered to her belly. She knew to stay away from new mothers and their offspring--Circe had kicked her more than once. The Dauntless could not lift his eyes from the small, black mass at the mare's side to reassure his companion if the demi-goddess was there or not. "Aylin?" Archibald asked, voice low and quiet.

table by tamme for use only by time | |art by her too

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
second chances, new beginnings [birth] - by Aylin - 09-13-2015, 03:23 PM
RE: second chances, new beginnings [birth] - by Archibald - 09-13-2015, 05:27 PM