the Rift

[PRIVATE] why even try?

Ranjiri the GoldenShade Posts: 372
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 :: 5 HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Mara :: Common Rougarou :: Shadow ali

give me hope in the darkness
so that I will see the light

I heard him when he said my name the first time, but I ignored him because maybe if I ignored him he would leave me alone and just go away. I didn't want to see him, my mom, my aunt, or Cera. None of them. But he said my name again, said that he knew I was hurt and that they all were. Everyone was always hurt because of something and everyone was always hurting someone else. It was they way life was and I came to accept it, but it didn't mean that I didn't have to be angry about it.

"WAIT!"

I guess it was the command in his voice that made me stop even when I wanted to keep walking and keep ignoring him. "What?" I asked without even turning to look at him. What could you possibly want? Haven't you done enough? It took me several moments before I finally turned my head to look at Archibald because I knew he wasn't going anywhere. He stood there with his hooves planted firm, like he was waiting for me to turn on him and attack him. I may have been my mother's daughter and inherited certain traits of her anger, but I didn't inherit her stupidity or my aunt's. 

Why would I attack someone I had no hope of defeating?

"I don't want to talk to you." I said, but as I spoke I turned to face the Dauntless fully. I want to scream at you. I want to hit you. My tail flicked and I snorted. "Just leave me alone." 

"."

Image Credit

aud pixel!

Messages In This Thread
why even try? - by Ranjiri - 09-13-2015, 05:20 PM
RE: why even try? - by Archibald - 09-17-2015, 09:15 PM
RE: why even try? - by Ranjiri - 09-17-2015, 09:39 PM
RE: why even try? - by Archibald - 10-05-2015, 10:19 PM
RE: why even try? - by Ranjiri - 10-05-2015, 11:29 PM
RE: why even try? - by Archibald - 10-10-2015, 08:11 PM
RE: why even try? - by Ranjiri - 10-10-2015, 10:28 PM