[OPEN] pray the sun will rise

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N
if you wanna break these walls down
you're gonna get bruised

Amber filled her vision once again, forcing her to pinpoint the exact location of the color. Her face was emotionless, perhaps a bit pained if closely examined. She looked to the stranger with glazed eyes, feeling dizzy with the motions. "Is there uhh... anything that will help it?"

She stayed silent for a moment, pondering the question. To be honest, she had no idea if there was anything out there that could help it. She didn't even know what it was. She assumed it was simply an illness, but she had yet to meet anyone who had it as well. She wasn't sure if it was just her, or if others were experiencing it. Had the wolf god cursed her? Was this his way of revenge? 

A twinge of pain struck her forehead, tingling down to the area around her eyes. It surprised her, but it wasn't unbearable. It was where the wolf's blood had burned into her. She guessed that it had to be connected to the black goop and the seeing sounds thing. 

She looked back to the stallion, focusing on his amber words. "I don't know," She began, "I know it's got to be an illness, and those have cures an - and remedies, but..." Her voice trailed off, unsure of where to go. She had ran out of words to say about the topic. 

Amber words filled her vision once again. A small smirk crossed her features at the voice. 'Questions, questions, the amber one is only questions,' She thought, her eyes flicking to the stallion's body. She studied it as he talked, idly thinking about where he might be from. His scent was so unfamiliar. Not of the northern pines, or the sandy beaches like where Ilios resided.

She spat black goop from her mouth, looking back to the amber one with a forlorn glance. "That," she stated simply in reply to his question. It's side effects were getting unbearable. The colors were getting more intense as time wore on, colors that she had never seen before, never knew existed, began to appear as well.

"What happened to you? Did someone give this to you?" The amber one questioned again. She shook her head slowly, unsure of how to answer this question. She wasn't liking the amber's questions very much. "I don't know," The amber one was only questions, she was lacking in answers. "I was going to the threshold, but then the land got different and confusing. There was this Goddess - the Goddess of the Moon, she told us to attack this wolf god, so I did. I think my illness might be connected to it, but I don't know for sure," She stated all she knew about the topic, though it wasn't much. That whole day was a blur in her memory. 

More questions. More amber. She smiled at the stallion as he used her name. Her smile was weak, pained, but genuine. She liked her name, it made her feel better just to hear it. She was still Eden despite being sick and not feeling like herself. 

"I'm not sure. I really don't know much about it," She stated, looking to her hooves. Eden had just started experiencing it moments ago. There were healers in the Basin, perhaps they could help her. She made a mental note to go visit the basin after this.

Eden flicked her ears toward the stallion, his amber words piquing her interest. Finally, she had a name to put with a color. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Kalona," She stated, eyes flicking to his horns. The Basin would happily welcome him. 

"Where are you from?"

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
pray the sun will rise - by Eden - 09-13-2015, 08:37 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Kalona - 09-13-2015, 10:12 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Eden - 09-13-2015, 10:57 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Kalona - 09-13-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Random Event - 09-14-2015, 07:33 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Eden - 09-15-2015, 11:23 AM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Kalona - 09-15-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: pray the sun will rise - by Eden - 09-16-2015, 10:04 PM