the Rift

a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd]

Kanti Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Amadeus appeared to be as enthralled with the thought of creatures of legend as she had been when she had first arrived. With a smile, Kanti danced closer to the stallion, gently nudging his shoulder. "You sound like me," she informed him with a carefree giggle. "This was all so insane when I first got here. Paladin, that's the leader of the Foothills herd, he's a unicorn. I've only seen him, haven't actually met him so far. A mare named Query brought me to the Foothills. She was very kind to me." The snow crunched beneath their hooves. She was beginning to get very fond of newly fallen snow.

In the distance, a figure appeared, approaching them fairly rapidly. The dark bodice and red-tipped banner marked the unicorn as Paladin. Before he arrived, Kanti tossed her head toward the Valiant. "That is Paladin." When the lead arrived, Kanti dipped her head respectfully. She had yet to meet him, she was ashamed to say, and she was somewhat nervous about bringing a stranger to the Foothills. "Good afternoon, sir. I'm afraid we haven't met officially, but Query brought me to the Foothills but a few short weeks ago. My name is Kanti. This," she gestured to Amadeus, "is Amadeus. He was wandering the Threshold, and I thought perhaps he could spend Frostfall in the Foothills, if that's alright?" Realizing she had rambled, and her tongue had gotten away from her, she ducked her head shyly, waiting for Paladin's verdict.

[W/C | 249]

Messages In This Thread
a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Kanti - 10-03-2012, 10:35 PM
RE: a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Amadeus - 10-03-2012, 11:23 PM
RE: a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Kanti - 10-08-2012, 01:30 PM
RE: a .n e w c o m e r. calls [Amadeus/Paladin/herd] - by Amadeus - 10-11-2012, 01:45 AM