the Rift

Is This An Omen [Open]

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Drawing closer it was only now that she realized the complex colour pattern that decorated this lovely mare. Taking a moment to study it with fascination she only perked her ears up as feminine vocals cut through the silence. At first she had thought it to be the lone girl she had come across but as her eyes followed her ears up she seen that another new face was wandering towards them. This mare was quite striking herself with a brilliant midnight blue coat that literally looked like the night sky. Why did everyone have such pretty coats and while she was stuck with the boring old white? Maybe someday she would figure out how to make herself look pretty by dying her coat or something. The most colour she had on her was the small teardrop charm braided into her long mane but it was better than nothing she supposed. 

From what she could tell the midnight girl was from somewhere around here but she couldn't quite place the smell. While she was familiar with both the Edge and the Falls she didn't know a lot about the other two herds that seemed to make up majority of the population. One was cold and the other was hot, that was the extent of that knowledge which was neither helpful or explanatory.  Ki'irha... mulling over the name in silence for a second she placed it somewhere up in her brain in the hopes of remembering it should they ever meet again. Returning the gracious nod she awaited the conversation to come back around to her so she could explain her story. It would likely have been helpful if she had started it off with more of an explanation but hey she was doing her best with the limited social experience she had gained since her arrival here. The way the unicorn talked was much different than those she had met along the way for when she indicated her herd she was specific to state of their species. Great one of those who believe themselves to be superior to all the rest, just the kind of people she loved to meet. Letting it roll off her shoulders she chose not to say anything on the subject and just let the conversation proceed without an argument. 

"My apologies for not mentioning it earlier. Anyways, I come from a place known as the Hidden Falls or formally the Foothills. It's a wondrous place at this time of the year with the waterfalls, the pristine landscape and of course the cliffs that surround us. We are more than happy to help anyone in need and will not turn anyone away needing a safe haven to rest or a more permanent accommodation." She described thinking to all the things she had first noticed about their home when they had arrived. "I am one of the crafters of the herd but have also done some work with our healers. There are many different options should you wish to join one of our ranks such as the warriors, the doctors, the story tellers or the spies, and all those such things." Finishing she was actually happy with her description for once as it didn't sound all jumbled up together. "I don't know much about the other three herds here in Helovia but i'm sure Ki'irha will explain all about her home."

Smiling kindly to Tournesol she was hoping that she might chose to give her the opportunity to show her around a little more but ultimately the decision was up to her. Whatever herd she chose she was sure to find a good home at any of the locations. 

•• TAGS: @Tournesol  , @Ki'irha  •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-13-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Brisa - 09-14-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Ki'irha - 09-14-2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-15-2015, 02:15 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Brisa - 09-15-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Ki'irha - 09-16-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tembovu - 09-16-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-18-2015, 03:12 AM