the Rift

Is This An Omen [Open]

Tournesol Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

The grey mare spoke first, describing a place riddled with beautiful scenery. She seemed trustworthy and gentle as she spoke so highly of the place she resides. Sol could picture herself, bathing and relaxing in the light of the sun as the water cascaded down her body, a bath would do her good as she was sure she looked rather tattered and weak.

Next, Ki’irha spoke, the starry young mare.  She spoke of safety and large numbers, more structure and harsher conditions. However, after she related with a story of her own. Tournesol felt with this mare, the feeling of loneliness grew inside her once more, just as she felt only moments ago. Maybe if this mare could find purpose and the Basin to call home, it could be for her.

Unexpectedly, a large stallion, a unicorn approached. She was surprised to have run into so many others in just moments, maybe Helovia was highly populated, or quite possibly it wasn’t that big. Which one, she wasn’t sure, but she gave this stallion his chance to speak.

Tembovu, as the stallion called himself, again described another herd, in another place. What a great geographic variety in this area.  But what stuck out to her in his contribution, is that they were a building herd, a place where she could be apart of the creation of a great herd. An instant purpose in this growing power.

Tournesol felt a little overwhelmed, the stallions statement spot on.  Three options, all very different, all possible different lives she may lead. This was a life changing choice, it mustn’t be weighed so lightly. But she knew the time for question and pondering must come to an end and quick, the times was now.

After those moment of contemplation and weighing of options, her mind was set, she knew where her heart was telling her to go.

In deep thought, she interrupted the decision making to provide information of herself, she had forgotten to provide amid all commotion. “Forgive my rudeness,” ,she shook her head ashamed of her manners, “I’m Tournesol, but you all may call me Sol.” A little embarrassed she hadn’t introduced herself, but who could blame her, it had been many miles since she’s talked with another. Now that this slight interruption was over, she went back to weighing her options.

Sol took a deep breath before she began to speak again, “I would first like to thank you all, I appreciate your offerings and concern for my well-being and safety. After careful consideration, I have chosen to go with…” Another breath, there was no going back now. “I’ve decided to take up Tembovu’s offer. I feel the chance to help rebuild a herd, to immediately help, is something I’ve been looking for. I hope there is no hard feelings and maybe, while I may soon call Helovia and the World’s Edge home, we may see each other again.”  

She nodded to both the mares, she greatly appreciated their kindness, but her heart knew her best. She turned to Tembovu, anxiety and nerves building both unsure and excited. “You may lead the way to the World’s Edge.”

NOTES;; ---
TAG;; @Brisa @Kiirha @Tembovu
image credits

Messages In This Thread
Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-13-2015, 10:53 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Brisa - 09-14-2015, 12:25 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Ki'irha - 09-14-2015, 08:53 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-15-2015, 02:15 AM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Brisa - 09-15-2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Ki'irha - 09-16-2015, 12:10 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tembovu - 09-16-2015, 02:35 PM
RE: Is This An Omen [Open] - by Tournesol - 09-18-2015, 03:12 AM