the Rift

[OPEN] Correspondence #5

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah
Johnny
I couldn’t sleep because like…. well if I was asleep then I wouldn’t be awake to participate in this thread. But for reasons we’ll say that I couldn’t sleep because I had a nightmare. A terrible, tragic nightmare. What was the nightmare about, you ask? Well, I don’t really want to get into it because it was a nightmare and therefore traumatizing. So, you know, I appreciate the curiosity but you can just back off. Aight?

The point is, anyway, that I’m not the only one up at this hour. It always seems to work out that way. Two horse-like-creatures happening to be in the same spot at the same time. Almost like we’re characters in a story or something.

But that is what I like about the Basin - whatever the hour, someone else was awake.

Tonight, it was someone I didn’t know… yet. No time at all was wasted in walking right up to the wandering creature and greeting her (I wasn’t LOOKING but let’s just say I knew it was a her). There were things that I probably should be doing while I’m awake, being productive and all, but I’m pretty sure meeting and greeting as many of the Basin members as I can moves right to the top of the list. “Can’t sleep, darling?” I ask in my most gentlemanlike voice. It’s been pointed out to me that my looks are a little… strange for this side of town so I try to be polite on the first exchange. Especially when it’s nighttime and BAM there’s this cute little peppermint pony right there. Not everyone knows the proper reaction.

I’m trying to train my fellow Basin members to lick me in greeting because that is definitely the way to do it but they are so reluctant.  
I'm your sweet sugar Candyman
Image Credit
Table by Sevin!

@Ahvelyn FINALLY
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts

Messages In This Thread
Correspondence #5 - by Ahvelyn - 09-14-2015, 06:12 PM
RE: Correspondence #5 - by Johnny - 10-08-2015, 01:36 PM
RE: Correspondence #5 - by Ahvelyn - 11-22-2015, 05:57 PM