the Rift

[PRIVATE] If Today Was Your Last Day

Alysanne the Devoted Posts: 641
World's Edge Queen atk: 7 | def: 10 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16 hh :: 11 years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Hemlock :: Flammulated Owl :: Heal & Cypress :: Great Horned Owl :: None Sarah
Alysanne
His plead for her not to send him home struck chords with her - she could only imagine how Brisa would react upon seeing her son in such a state. There was no real information about whatever had happened to the pair of them, instead he just cast blame back at the filly still on the beach. “Now, now, there’ll be no blaming here.” It certainly wasn’t helping either of them to keep passing on the blame to the other. Alysanne may as well try to put a stop to it.

He was already so big but there was still a colt in him yet she discovered as he buried his face in her neck. It was always so much easier for her to mother the foals that weren’t hers than it was her own, the role snapping into place immediately. Her voice was soft as she accepted him into her embrace, already making note to go check on the girl when she was done. “Shush my dear, it’ll be alright.” She moved to wrap her wings around him, just as she called forth the mists to her - feeling the magic of the Moon Goddess and the Edge surround the pair of them to heal his cuts and bruises, focusing her attention on the bleeding wounds on his head and shoulder and leaving most of the minor cuts, just ensuring that they would not be infected.

Light-headed from the effort she pulled back from him then to get a better look at him and see if she missed anything. “Feel better?” She waited for a response before addressing an earlier concern of his. “Now, I won’t accompany you back home so I can tell your mother what you’ve been up to on one condition - that filly needs our help and your apology.” Expecting protest she quickly added. “I don’t care who’s fault it was, you’re both young and my patients and I’ll not have you bicker so. It’s not polite and you’ve both been hurt enough. Come along now.” She hoped to extract an apology from the filly as well, who seemed just as quick to blame Aeolus as he had been to blame her. Without having been there, Alysanne couldn’t say, she could only make sure that the pair of them were cleaned up before they went back to their mothers.

Alysanne knew very well that she could not force Aeolus to come with her but she made toward the filly nonetheless - she quite meant the threat that she would go tell Brisa and was sure that he knew she meant it as well. Just as she had hurried towards him she hurried now to the form still lying in the sand. She had been able to cast out angry words just a moment ago but Alysanne was still concerned. “Dear little one, where does it hurt?” She wasn’t sure she could cast out the mists in a general search after healing Aeolus - she was so out of practice with them - but she lowered her head to nudge the younger foal encouragingly. “Can you stand?”
everybody heals with love
Image Credit
table by Sevin <3

@Aeolus, @Areli
please tag Alysanne in replies
[Image: alysanne_by_schwartze-d89se15.png]
made by the lovely tamme
non-life threatening physical force is allowed at all times, but preference is to be checked with beforehand for any injuries

Messages In This Thread
If Today Was Your Last Day - by Aeolus - 09-14-2015, 11:53 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Areli - 09-21-2015, 08:36 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Aeolus - 09-22-2015, 10:56 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Areli - 09-26-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Aeolus - 09-29-2015, 07:32 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Areli - 10-06-2015, 01:16 AM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Aeolus - 10-06-2015, 11:36 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Areli - 10-14-2015, 09:31 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Aeolus - 10-15-2015, 11:40 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Alysanne - 10-19-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: If Today Was Your Last Day - by Aeolus - 10-26-2015, 11:43 PM