the Rift

[OPEN] eye see

Ki'irha Posts: 176
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 5 years old HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Noella

Ki’irha
I am no bird & no net ensnares me.
A look of displeasure, like a bad taste had seeped into his mouth, crossed over the sick stallion as Ki’irha looked on. He began to cough, as if his lungs were going to crawl from his mouth. Perhaps they would. The black oozed and splattered. She was too focused on the black beast, riddled in illness, to hear the sound of another stumbling through the forest “I, I don’t believe I did, I didn’t hear anything.” She stuttered, her voice unsure. She had never felt uncomfortable like this. She felt very nauseous. “Are you, are you hearing things? What do you hear?”

The black stag answered her question, and the answer made her feel no better about the situation. “What happened to you? What is this?”

Before he had a chance to answer, a ghost appeared. The warrior’s skin crawled, and the whites of her eyes formed crescents around silver. This white unicorn shared the black’s with the black discharge that seeped from her face. “What the fuck is happening?”  

she cussed, shying backwards. She leapt forwards, trying to distance herself from the pair. Terror squeezed her heart, urging her to run until she could no longer see this wretched forest behind her. But before she could make it farther than two strides she tripped over an exposed root, and tumbled to the ground. She flailed, trying to drag herself upwards, when a harsh pain shot up her front right leg. A sharp whinny broke from her lips. She managed to stand, but knew she had injured herself bad enough to be unable to retreat. It was no worse than a sprain, but still hindered her for the moment.

The black stag mentioned blindness. Is that what this disease was doing? Causing blindness and delusions? Hundreds of thoughts rushed through her head. She had never heard of anything like this before. She exhaled, trying to focus herself and calm her pounding heart. “What is going on?”

she repeated, unable to fully hide the quiver in her voice. For all she knew, this disease could be contagious, and ripping through the herds like wildfire.

She didn’t know the half of it.
[Image: 5581b91112f69]
Colored by Kels ♡
Lines by Bronzehalo

Please Tag Me ○ Permission for magic and injury is granted. Just no death or permanent harm.

Messages In This Thread
eye see - by Rikyn - 09-15-2015, 07:57 AM
RE: eye see - by Ki'irha - 09-15-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: eye see - by Eden - 09-15-2015, 01:35 PM
RE: eye see - by Random Event - 09-15-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: eye see - by Rikyn - 09-16-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: eye see - by Ki'irha - 09-16-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: eye see - by Eden - 09-18-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: eye see - by Rikyn - 09-23-2015, 03:52 PM