[OPEN] eye see

Eden Posts: 56
Absent Abyss atk: 4 | def: 9 | dam: 7
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
prissy

E D E N
if you wanna break these walls down
you're gonna get bruised

Uncertainty came off in waves from the others. She took an uneasy step back, biting her lip. Perhaps she wasn't so welcome in these parts. As a matter of fact, she wasn't sure where these parts were anyways. Her own herd was a bit biased based upon race. There were other herds in Helovia, Eden knew the possibility of one being racist towards horns...

She clamped her mouth shut, lowering her head and trying to look weak. She meant no harm here, truly! She had seen unfamiliar colors and gravitated towards them. 

Eden flicked her ears toward a dark looking voice. She assumed it belonged to a stallion. His words were an ensemble of bold violets. "Has it… has it made you blind?" She suppressed a groan. Her sight wasn't gone necessarily, just a bit subdued by sounds. She doubted it would be easy to explain. 

"I - I'm not blind," she spoke softly in a quite pathetic attempt to avoid adding another color to her vision. "It's doing something weird to me. It's like I can see sounds, but they're all I see," she stated, her voice sound broken and raspy. She let out a cough, spraying the black goo over the foliage nearest to her. Physical exertion was taking a toll on her lungs. 

The other voice spoke up, it's emerald looking more vibrant than the previous violet. A mare, for sure. Her voice looked concerned, confused, perhaps even frightened. The tension drove Eden into a downward spiral of anxiety and panic. 

She shook her head, losing what little hold she had on the colors. She saw each little noise in the brightest shade they could manage. She felt as if her head could explode at any moment. Her hooves scrambled back, wheezing and oozing black goop. 

"I wish I knew," she whispered, words barely audible, but they still painted her vision in deep shades of gray. She shook her head back and forth, whining softly, hoping the motion could do something to help her head. It didn't. 

"I WISH I KNEW!" Eden screamed at the mare as she asked another question. Her vision filled to the brim with gray, slinking away as her voice died down. "I got it in the new land, the maze-like one. Labyrinth or something - I don't know. There was a battle, blood got on me, then I started to feel ill. The black goop started, my sight got all messed up. Now I've succumbed to this. I'm a walking host; a shell for this sickness. I don't know if there's even a cure. I think that's the worst part, the not knowing," Eden mumbled, her bitter sounding words leaving a bad taste in her mouth. Maybe it was the black goop. She wasn't sure about it - about anything anymore.

[Image: 55e3948091bdb]
please tag eden in all posts

Messages In This Thread
eye see - by Rikyn - 09-15-2015, 07:57 AM
RE: eye see - by Ki'irha - 09-15-2015, 12:24 PM
RE: eye see - by Eden - 09-15-2015, 01:35 PM
RE: eye see - by Random Event - 09-15-2015, 07:39 PM
RE: eye see - by Rikyn - 09-16-2015, 09:18 AM
RE: eye see - by Ki'irha - 09-16-2015, 06:55 PM
RE: eye see - by Eden - 09-18-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: eye see - by Rikyn - 09-23-2015, 03:52 PM