the Rift

[PRIVATE] !! Shame [Archibald/Kaj]

Archibald the Dauntless Posts: 386
Absent Abyss atk: 6.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Equine :: 18.3 hh :: 10 years HP: 80 | Buff: SHIELD
Loretta :: Alaskan Malamute :: Time Slip Time
Like walking into a dream, so unlike what you've seen

As Archibald stood before Resplendence, coughing wildly, Lakota swooped in. Her honeyed voice lit the area, coating the trees and the ground in some warm embrace. Golden eyes shifted to look at the blue roan, vision fuzzy. "Kota." He tried to speak her name like a whisper, but his voice was choked and he sputtered her name into being like a haphazard growl of a lion. "Save her." He managed, taking a step back. Loretta whined over their bond, concern laced so fully in her being that it radiated outwardly from her and into the surroundings.

Archibald simply watched the women before him. Unlike so many times in his life, as he stood here, he was useless. There was nothing that could be done by his power to give relief to the panicked Resplendence or to the motherly Lakota. Archibald was a warrior, a knight, a Czar. He had fathered children, had comforted them through their nightmares, but they were his own flesh and blood. There was nothing he could do to bring the claybank dun back to the confidence she should hold in the safety of these borders. Only Lakota, who was a mother down to her core for everyone she loved could be the safety blanket that Res needed. Archibald's position was moot.

"Lakota...try magic. Maybe you can neutralize the effects..." Archibald stated, mostly giving voice to his wandering thoughts. Lakota was not named the Poisoner for nothing, for the God of Earth had given her the power of his most deadly weapon. Perhaps, in this state of sickness and disgust, her poisons would be used to mend. Two negatives make a positive, right?

[Image: architable.jpg]
FiagaiStock.deviantart.com | arctichorse.deviantart.com | by: Imi

Hope its ok I said Valiance found him!

Through the ages of time
I've been known for my hate,
but I'm a dealer of simple choices;
for me it's never too late.

please tag me

Messages In This Thread
!! Shame [Archibald/Kaj] - by Resplendence - 09-15-2015, 05:45 PM
RE: !! Shame [Archibald/Kaj] - by Archibald - 09-17-2015, 08:53 PM
RE: !! Shame [Archibald/Kaj] - by Resplendence - 09-18-2015, 09:47 AM