the Rift

[OPEN] Break a Leg - No Not Literally! [Welcoming]

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Aye, the mare was interesting. Tired, but interesting. The gentle healer kept her distance, afraid to speak - afraid to choke again even though the tar seemed to burn at her throat and her mind screamed for her to speak. Still, she was glad for the pallid mare before her, who explained what Resplendence had intended to the newcomer - to the one who might be utterly put off by the way the vines had just sprouted before them.

She manages a smile, though she doubted it looked friendly, calming, or gentle (as she had intended), especially with the tar that was leaking from her eyes, nose and mouth. No. She wasn't a pretty sight. And she definitely didn't think that looking this way helped matters at all. Still, the vines began to shift forward as Brisa explained what Res was hoping to have been able to explain by herself. There was a gentle nod of thanks to the pallid mare before turning back to the pegasus. Explanation tumbled from the mare's mouth in a slightly different accent - a strange drawl.

So, she hadn't eaten. Not very intelligent, but perhaps something was messing with her insides - causing her pain. So, without the ability to look inside and see what was wrong she allowed her vines to coat the mare in mud, to wrap around what they could without causing her to panic, and to offer something for the pain. Perhaps a few nutrients back into her body - to coax the mare back into eating. Aye, though she knew that she could not force the mare to eat or drink, perhaps the few nutrients that were necessary to keep her from dying would let her begin to eat again.

She could only hope that using the vines didn't spread this sickness. She didn't want to make this newcomer sick while trying to heal.

So sorry about the wait! Didn't plan on life making me pause as long as I did!
Resplendence
i don't want you to leave, will you hold my hand
x - x
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
RE: Break a Leg - No Not Literally! [Welcoming] - by Resplendence - 10-05-2015, 06:09 PM