the Rift

[Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Drama entangled my life at the moment. There was absolutely nothing around each corner that delighted me in the slightest. Everything was dull, dark, and absolutely upsetting. I needed an escape, and what better place to do so than the Threshold? Perhaps I’d come across another creature like Nox? Or another creature like Eden? Seeming polar opposites; but both quite easy to return home with. Was it a goal to bring someone back with me? Not particularly; however, the company would be nice. A stranger that didn’t know my story, one that didn’t ask questions involving myself but rather the questions that involved the land I lived. The winter chilled Basin.

I chose to wander aimlessly this time. Often, I had just managed to do so at random and stumble across someone or something. Hopefully, I would be lucky enough that the aimless distance I travelled would be rewarded in company (and hopefully good company at that), when I suddenly heard a noise. Cream coated ears flocking to the sound of what appeared to be something rampaging through the Threshold. Well, this could either be good or bad. And I had chosen to investigate. Ears perked forward, I stepped lightly in the direction of where the sound had stopped. The sun peeking through the trees dappling a bright golden pelt beneath my already dappled body.

Ashen hooves trudged lightly through the growth of the grasses as I entered a portion of a field that I was sure would lead to a clearing when I spotted two equines. One seemed to be laying in the grass and I suddenly began to worry that perhaps something had happened. Blue eyes scanning the area carefully and quickly before landing on the winged male that stood at a careful distance from the body in the grass. I stepped closer and slightly more carefully as not to frighten the two with my steps that had been buffered by the grass. “Hello there!” I spoke calmly with a hint of excitement, nickering out to the two as I grew in closer to the circle. I stopped at a healthy distance between the both of them before I got a good look at the creature I had been worried about.

She appeared to be young and having fun with rolling in the grass, and I couldn’t help but to beam a smile as my eyes danced across her pelt quickly. She reminded me much of myself, but nearly opposites. Where her body was pale; my mane was. Where her mane was golden, my pelt was painted with the dapples of the metallic substance. Only difference was that I seemed slightly more tainted. Tainted by the darkness that surrounded my eyes in lines that travelled down my face. Tainted by the stripes that accentuated upwards from my cheekbones. Tainted by the grayish black that seemed to blend upward from my hooves as well as the tips of my hair. However much I appeared to be flecked with these dark markings; my blue eyes shown with a great deal of happiness – regardless if it were an act or not. If this was a child, she would never know. It did surprise me more and more at the idea of having more crowned golden bodies around. It was almost a serene feeling knowing that perhaps this golden color wasn’t such a sin after all.

I nodded to the feathered being, giving him a smile as well. “Isn’t this weather lovely?” I said gently to the both of them, but allowing my eyes to travel from the male to the filly lying in the blades of grass. “I am Rexanna. I come from the Aurora Basin.” I said cheerfully, glad to have some company that didn’t want to bore their knives into my soul with a single glance. Perhaps this day would be luckier – and happier – than I had originally thought.

I know a girl who shares a name with a guardian, she was a saint

Rexanna
Image Credits!

Welcome to Helovia, Faith! :D @Alayaya @Aeolus
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Alayaya - 09-15-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: [Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Rexanna - 09-16-2015, 12:37 AM
RE: [Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Nuray - 09-16-2015, 07:27 AM
RE: [Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Alayaya - 09-16-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: [Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Alayaya - 09-19-2015, 10:38 PM