the Rift

[Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
I stood in wait as another mare joined the ‘party’. Nodding to the new mare, I offered her a smile. She seemed familiar in a way and I began to wonder if perhaps I had seen her before. Her features were very strange where she contained fur in some spots and she was pure skin in other spots. The idea grew curious to me. Was it the Wolf God fight I had seen her in? Or somewhere else?

As she spoke to me, I heard the words World’s Edge and instantly felt a bit of sadness. Ah, if she was here then perhaps Tembovu wouldn’t appear. I heaved a small sigh but watched as the Nuray – as she had said her name to be – commented to the little filly. Before I could hear a response from the filly, she jumped up when she spotted me and screamed something in her small dainty voice before flying straight at me. Ears twitched in confusion before she reached me just to merely touch her cheek to mine. A bit of relief spread through me as I returned the favor and she bounded off to Nuray. Then she spoke of the names of us; I nodded as she said mine. Eyes dancing toward the young stag as she said “Whatcha doin guy” and couldn’t help but to laugh gently.

Then, the stag spoke up. His name was Aeolus and he was from the Hidden Falls. I had heard many wonderful things about the Falls, especially depicting its beauty. Reminiscent of Laedere back when I met her here in the threshold nearly a year ago. I nodded to him with my smile still smug on my face. “It’s a pleasure to meet you all.” I said gently before turning my gaze on the smaller and younger version of myself. “What’s your name, love?” My voice began to carry a more regal tone as I attached a gentle term of endearing toward the little one. “Is it a home to live in and friends to play with that you're looking for?” I questioned once again, ears perked to the white and gold child.

I know a girl who shares a name with a guardian, she was a saint

Rexanna
Image Credits!

Nuray, Aeolus, Alayaya ( sorry it’s kinda blah D: )
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Alayaya - 09-15-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: [Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Nuray - 09-16-2015, 07:27 AM
RE: [Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Alayaya - 09-16-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: [Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Rexanna - 09-17-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: [Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Alayaya - 09-19-2015, 10:38 PM