the Rift

[Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai.

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
Watching the filly, I knew I just had to keep a smile on my face. Despite how sadness had a sickening way of making you feel terrible when you least needed to be. She reminded me much of myself when I was younger, however a part of me deep down knew what it was like to grow up without a true mother and father. I began to wonder what happened to her parents. Perhaps they had been sick or ill and sent her off on her way to not see what would happen? Maybe she just ran off on her own? I couldn’t be sure, and so I said nothing. Though on the other side I could just imagine the pain that her parents must have gone through – provided they were truly good parents – in noticing their child was no longer a part of their family. It might have been worse than seeing them gone. The thought caused a slight tremble to roll down my spine as I watched Alayaya speak with the colt in the field.

Then the pale child turned to face me, answering my question with a type of innocence I wished I had. I only nodded. The smile unfaltering on my pale maw as I shifted my weight slightly. She spoke of just ‘looking’ and of making new friends. Oh if only it were that easy. Then the little filly spoke her name, and I placed it in the back of my mind along with the other filly I had met recently. A little section to try and remember the adorable children as young and innocent sparks of life against the harsher realities of life. I kept my aqua gaze on her, whether watching or staring, I seemed to zone out for a few moments until Aeolus captured my attention.

Crowned head shifted to the colt. He spoke of liking tag, how the Falls were, and how he appreciated her name as well. It seemed like a thing almost too good to be true, and had I been that child I probably would have chosen to go and enjoy the life with this colt as opposed to prancing around with a boring old mare. I let my gaze soften as I watched the two of them interact, the playfulness and adoring features only children held were all too captivating in a gentle way.

I swished my dual toned tail across my back legs for a mere moment, golden chain dangling from my horn with the movements of the wind around the clearing. “Alayaya is a beautiful name.” My voice broke across the clearing in a gentle almost chime-like sound. I began to wonder what I could offer that might lead to the filly wanting to come home with me. Ears flickering in wonder as my gaze drifted between the two of them. “Tag is a very fun game. Hide and Seek is another one of my favorites! The Basin has many good hiding places.” I smiled to Alayaya then over to Aeolus. Maybe that would work.

I know a girl who shares a name with a guardian, she was a saint

Rexanna
Image Credits!

@Alayaya @Aeolus
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
[Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Alayaya - 09-15-2015, 08:46 PM
RE: [Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Nuray - 09-16-2015, 07:27 AM
RE: [Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Alayaya - 09-16-2015, 10:46 PM
RE: [Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Alayaya - 09-19-2015, 10:38 PM
RE: [Open] Demain, dès l’aube, je partirai. - by Rexanna - 09-22-2015, 09:56 PM