the Rift

[OPEN] How To Save A Life

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

It had been a long day so far but as darkness started to roll around she found herself unable to sleep. Laying down she had managed to doze off for only a couple of minutes before she woke to the same damn nightmare she had been having for years. The last year or so had been pretty good as the nightmares had seemed to go away but she had celebrated too soon it appeared. Pulling her thin frame back to her feet she headed out to try and clear her mind in the hopes of ridding herself of this anxiety. Aeolus was thankfully asleep by this time so slipping out unnoticed was fairly easy. She really had no idea where she was going but she just needed to walk so she wouldn't let this consume her like it had been for the first couple years of her life. There needed to be an end didn't there?

Passing thorough the meadow she lifted her head as an odd smell wafted along with the faint breeze. Not thinking too much of it she continued on until she heard a faint cry. Stopping dead she could sense that something wasn't quite right but what was the question. Pushing through the grasses off the main path the mare walked along with hesitation unsure of what might be awaiting her if she should find it. Another cry sounded from nearby giving her a better sense of where she was heading. Sniffing the odors that lingered around found her stomach clenching tightly as she recognized the scent to be a mare foaling. It had been a similar smell when she had come across Aly and her daughter as well as when her sons were born. Should she approach or let them be? As another cry sounded this time fainter than the last she was more confident with her decision to see what was going on. 

Spotting the mare's figure laying in the grass she wickered softly hoping not to scare the girl too much. As she got closer he blue eyes scanned over the pegasus's swollen belly cringing slightly as a visible contraction rippled through her. That pain was something that she could not describe so she felt for the mare, if only there was something she could do to help it. Sadly the only way to stop it was to get the baby out if you had any chance of relief. Her eyes swept down to the foal who was just starting its journey, she had a little ways to go yet before she entered this world. "Its ok, I'm not going to hurt you or your baby." She said softly coming up alongside the pained mare. "My name is Brisa, you can do this you just have to be strong. I know the pain seems overwhelming and I am sure it is but you need to push." She instructed gently casting a glance back to the baby. Reaching out she attempted to touch her muzzle to the mare's shoulder to try and comfort her in whatever way possible. "I won't leave you if you do not want me to. You are doing just fine just breathe."

Brisa talks

•• TAGS:  @Whisper •• NOTES: ••

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
How To Save A Life - by Whisper - 09-15-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: How To Save A Life - by Brisa - 09-15-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: How To Save A Life - by Whisper - 09-16-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: How To Save A Life - by Brisa - 09-16-2015, 01:08 AM
RE: How To Save A Life - by Whisper - 09-16-2015, 01:33 AM
RE: How To Save A Life - by Whisper - 09-16-2015, 01:35 AM
RE: How To Save A Life - by Tembovu - 09-16-2015, 12:18 PM
RE: How To Save A Life - by Brisa - 09-16-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: How To Save A Life - by Whisper - 09-17-2015, 01:07 AM
RE: How To Save A Life - by Tembovu - 09-17-2015, 03:44 AM