the Rift

[OPEN] How To Save A Life

Whisper Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Where Did I go Wrong? I lost a Friend... Somewhere along in the Bitterness...

Slurping at the teat under the giants large wing, she giggled out loud as a burp tickled her mouth and escaped. Stumbling backwards, she squinted her little blue eyes and looked up - at everything around her. Momma had giant things hanging at her side, that were warm and comforting around her little body and the other two beings - they did not. One had something twisting out of his head and the other was a brilliant color, like the thing hanging in the sky. She didn't know what anything really was and at this time in her very new life - it didn't really matter because she was full and warm. Nickering she wobbled out towards the biggest thing out of all in front of her. She stuck her little ashen nose right to his trunk like legs and sniffed deep. He didn't smell like mom. He didn't smell like anything but himself. She looked up at him and warmth filled her little body from his eyes. She saved that to her new memory. Looking at him made her feel like mommas wings. She sneezed and sat on her rump, tilting her dial back to look at the solid colored one that did smell kinda like momma. She ended up falling straight back, between her legs and she looked up at her face, comparing it to the giant white ball in the air and grinned a toothless grin and nickered again. She smelt like momma and made her face move (smile) and her heart dance. She saved her and her smell, deep inside her mind under 'things that mean something'.

Standing more easily she hopped straight up in the air and bumped her butt in the air. She felt so free. The womb was so restricting and cramped but here, now... she could move and hop and she stopped and looked down at her little grey hooves. She was standing in something and it made her feel unpleasant but at the same time, it was funny to watch. Reflections played on her chest as she stomped her front feet in it. Snorting as the water hit her in the face. It did NOT taste good. In fact, it didn't taste at all. It was cold and gross and she wanted more of mums warm, sweet milk but her belly was so... cramped feeling. She looked at everyone and in between the towering legs she flopped lazily down and yawed a big, pink toothless yawn and within a few moments - everything was fading away as she dream of bright blue eyes, rumbling kind voices and tender kisses from the solid colored mare that smelled like mom.

-----

Whisper watched as Astra moved around, innocently. Taking it all in she almost missed the words from the other two. She was exhausted, but the company was so good she didn't want to go to sleep just yet. Her smile turned into a half hearted one as she could hear a tone cross Tembovus voice and something else, pain and loss, flash in his eyes. It mirrored that of Brisa and Whisper stopped smiling all together. "I cant help but feel like somehow fate has brought all of us together... as if the gods played a hand in this" she paused and sucked in air as if something had hit her in the chest. "I am so thankful for Astra, but she almost never was..." she trailed off as hot tears started to creep into her eyes and she couldn't take it anymore. Violent shivers ran down her spine as her legs quivered under her as the memories played openly across her eyes and face. As if the ghost of the tiny body was laying in front of her she turned her dial and squeezed her eyes shut tight and willed the thoughts to stop- but they didn't. "Astra ... she is so special and so alive that I almost forget the hole in my chest from losing the one who shared the same womb as her" she shook her dial as the tears rolled down her face, her blue eyes glinting, reflecting her now sleeping daughter in them. "I wasn't far along, but he... He didn't know that I was carrying two and when he hurt...." she choked and stepped towards Tembovu and Brisa both "It was him who gifted me this daughter and that evil will not take away the love I have for her. Ever. She is to be cherished forever and her brother will never be forgotten because of the nameless demon that betrayed me". Her eyes stopped leaking and she sucked in a breath and reclaimed the moment - feeling guilty that this innocent time had been tainted by such a violent play of her past.

Regaining composure she leaned onto the large stallion and inhaled his smell as her daughter did. "Im sorry for speaking so... darkly. I had never told a soul and this was the first place I have been since it happened. You both are the first faces I have seen that cared enough to stay... My heart is hurt but I know Astra... oh she is so much more than I could have ever dreamed" she stopped and pressed her large dial into Tembovu "And you, I feel safe around you and at ease and I haven't felt that way in years. I feel like I have my brother back" she paused and looked away, locking that memory into her chest before it overflowed like the one before it. She looked at Brisa and smiled, throwing her wing over the beautiful white mare "Such a darling soul you are. A genuine being who I am afraid, has been hurt and damaged far too much... a diamond in the rough dear. A sister to me, if I ever had one" she smiled and looked at them both - letting Tembovu have some room after her emotional moment, taking her place on the earth by her daughter who was making Whisper grin with her sucking sounds in her dreams. Folding her legs , she fell softly on the earth and looked up at both the two before her, hoping they would both bed down here or at least stay a while longer and maybe keep her mind busy until it was relaxed enough to rest.

Tags:
@tembovu @Brisa

Astra
Astra Talks

Whisper
Whisper Talks

"<3"

Messages In This Thread
How To Save A Life - by Whisper - 09-15-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: How To Save A Life - by Brisa - 09-15-2015, 11:55 PM
RE: How To Save A Life - by Whisper - 09-16-2015, 12:20 AM
RE: How To Save A Life - by Brisa - 09-16-2015, 01:08 AM