the Rift

[PRIVATE] Careful What You Wish For...

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
Nox continued along happy as a demon dancing in hell. He cantered with a smooth gate like he was floating above the sand. He was sure that he had gotten away from the flying creature as he cracked hooves kicked up the sand behind him. Then his day went crashing down as he slammed into a stop almost trucking over the air plane. He slid and stood up straight huffing as his gray eyes met those of the winged creature."It's not polite to cut someone off... don't you know that..." his voice was mono tone looking her over. Her wings were tucked by her side covering her whole body. He rolled his eyes slightly annoyed, but still slightly respected her due to the yeti incident. Ohh how funny that was to watch the beast go after the stag with wings. He angered that creature, but hey air planes are meant to aggravate the peace and quiet of the land. She did not seem too bad though, maybe he could over look her wings; if she was going to act normal.

Nox watched as the mare seemed to be in thought, but oh well. He started to let his gaze wonder over the land and watch the clouds above him. His demonic horns were parallel to his back as he just watched. His thick tresses flicked over his back as he gaze came back down to earth for a second to snap him back into reality. Why could he never just be alone.. someone always had to pop in, or he just HAD to make a new friend, well kinda a new friend. The soft ocean wind picked up his heavy mane flying it in the wind as he thought to himself. Should he just urn around and go home, or should he stay. Hmm it was a difficult choice, but he decided to stay and speak with the mare for a bit. Maybe she wasn't as bad as he though, maybe. Then she just had to open her mouth and talk. First she said something about him being lost.. No he wasn't he knew how to get home from here, and she just continued from there. Is he feeling okay. Duh or he wouldn't be out and about, just because he liked to spend time in the Basin does not mean he does not get out. "I'm not lost, I know how to get home.. And i feel fine, is it a sin to stay in the Basin for a bit when you haven't had a place to call home in years? Because last i remember i don't know your name, and you don't know my life."

His tone was not snappy, but it was a slightly ignorant question. This is why winged creatures bothered him, he was not going to be rube due to how she stood up to the other winged male, but he was slightly annoyed she would ask that question. I mean it would be like asking why is the Sky blue.. because it wants to be. Simple as that, but oh well he should not let this bother him. His ghostly body waited for the mare to speak again as the sun glimmered off his emerald. The green gem glowed bright reflecting the sun in all directions around him. This was the only ounce of color on him,;if that was not embedded in his eerie horns, then the stag would have looked like he came out of a black and white horror movie.
Image Credits!

@Rhea

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-15-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-16-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-16-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-18-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-18-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-22-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-22-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-28-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-29-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 10-01-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 10-01-2015, 11:09 PM