the Rift

[PRIVATE] Careful What You Wish For...

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
He watched the wing creature slowly go to a halt. His mind twisted and twirled around the fact that she was going to stop, turn around and come stand with him again. He chuckled slightly almost to himself as her winged from was slinking back down the beach. In a way he was content that she would turn to come back to him, but he also wished that the creature would take flight and leave him alone. Her oddly marked form stopped near him once again. His black pelt glistened with scars in the warm beach sun , as the rays flooded from the sky above. He was humored by the thought of entertaining this winged airplane for a bit longer. For he really had nothing better to do than to slip back into the darkness of hell, and be alone. The thought dreaded him for once and his massive muscles longed to feel the warmth of another creature, but one with wing could not sooth that want. He craved the touch of a feminine form, but he knew that no lady could ever love or want a killer.

His wondering mind got planted back to earth when the winged mare spoke again. Her voice still entertained by the thought of Caleb stuck with the yeti." I Just don't understand why people need to be that cocky. It really only gets you to the grave, if your lucky.." he chuckled slightly his gray deadly eye wondered around the beach as he looked back to her. She spoke again verifying how he felt about cocky creatures. His stance was still relaxed as a new conversation hit his skull his maw turned to Rhea again as he spoke in a deep accent " So what's it like to be a winged creature in the Basin. I mean you are surrounded by unicorns every day, why wouldn't you go live with other winged creatures? If i where you I would have had my wings torn from my body if you wanted to fit in with the unicorns. Don't get me wrong flying must be nice sometimes, but those feathered things have to be heavy to lug around all day. Oh and how do you deal with all the hate from unicorns? I mean it has to make you feel the size of a mere ant." His voice slightly amused with the questions he asked as he chuckled slightly. He was very blunt and really never let the warm up phase go on very long before he asked the questions that might offend someone. His eyes wondered over her body waiting to see how she would react to the questions he had asked. He flicked his long tail wondering how she would answer his slightly rude questions. Maybe she would get her feathers in a bunch, this was a perfect time for a bird reference that made him chuckle a bit.

@Rhea
Image Credits!

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-15-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-16-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-16-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-18-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-18-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-22-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-22-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-28-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-29-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 10-01-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 10-01-2015, 11:09 PM