the Rift

[PRIVATE] Careful What You Wish For...

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real
She stood talking to him, and for once he looked past her wings. Well kinda he was ignoring them for now. His gray eyes still gazed over her well toned body then they stopped over her wings. Nox gazed over them then he shook his head quickly looking back into her eyes. Stone cold gray orbs looked into them like he was gazing right into her soul. He was like a reaper digging into the life of someone to bring them death. The black tresses of his forelock flooded over his eye being the only thing to break the gaze of the stallion. His scared body tensed up under the heat of the warm sun. Shimmers of sweat dripped down his muscled body.

Rhea then came up with smart ass remarks, and it didn't surprise one little bit. She had to have some smart ass remarks every now and again. I mean the girl had wings it was bread into her to be a smart ass. Then more remarks came out of her mouth. " Well I was being nice.. I did not want to offend you in any way. I was trying to be nice." he chuckled in a deep latin accent as he looked to the blue waves lapping over the beach. His long tail flicked over his body as he watched her body movements. She was an interesting creature, lord only knows what is going to come out of her mouth. She was a witty creature, always coming up with some kinda words to snap back at him.

Her voice perked back up again. She was talking about the ice box they call home. The Basin, he truly loved it. No flying creatures and very few flying creatures with horns. Rhea brought up the comment by calling them turkeys, he could not help but let out a deep rumbling chuckle. As he eyes looked back to her again " Honestly I went cause I have not seen a bad looking lady in the Basin yet. I followed Rexanna's pure golden self there, and well it seemed like all the pretty ladies stayed there. The chilling coldness is a wonderful feeling too. You never have to deal with over heating and the caves make perfect homes. I just found a love for it. What about you? If you think its boring why do you stay? I always find entertainment there.. You never know what you will run across in Helovia. "

Image Credits!

@Rhea

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-15-2015, 11:23 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-16-2015, 12:42 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-16-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-18-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-18-2015, 11:30 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-22-2015, 07:30 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-22-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 09-28-2015, 08:16 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 09-29-2015, 09:34 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Mortuus Nox - 10-01-2015, 09:46 PM
RE: Careful What You Wish For... - by Rhea - 10-01-2015, 11:09 PM