Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
Fight the darkness,
It lives inside your heart,
It's not your fault my dear son,
It is simply your past.

It was time to go home, finally, though it was hard for Mesec to leave the Labyrinth. He did not seek out Ampere, did not go to her call for the Whatch, too uncertain about his stance with her and he had other responsibilities. He looked to the flaxen mare that he had promised to take to a safe haven, to somewhere untouched by war, and with the thinning crowd he found that he did not know quite where to begin. Apologies, certainly, were in order - she had followed him here, yes, but he still felt responsible for getting her into this mess. And she had been hurt too - though the magic of his mother had healed the wound it seemed that one of the wolves had gotten her. How long had he blacked out for? Why had he felt so weak when his memories started to knit together again.

Not that the world that he had woken up to was any better. His eyes were still glossy when he turned to her, the rapid beating of his heart threatening to betray him into a monster again. Their conversation in the Thistle Meadow seemed like ages ago, not just earlier this day. When he had avoided answering her question about his story, when he had told her that Helovia wasn’t all invasions and devastation. Najya wasn’t a fool - much had been revealed to those that were watching. He remembered the hot gaze of Megaera as he had stood beside his mother, the after-effects of Ampere’s anger rolling off of her even now. Almost the entirety of the Throat standing apart from him and now he was still going to go back. He needed to know if he had a home there still - and if Najya could have a place there.

Lucius remained with Najya for now, his cold purple and silver gaze fixed on his bonded - baffled by all he had seen and felt today. The mare was safe, he knew that, and so she carried him as Mesec gathered up her sword so he could cradle it in his wings for safe keeping during their travel.

“Could you ever forgive me for today?” The silver-eyed stallion started with that sorrowful question before they began their journey south. His voice was hushed, no strength in it left. “You must know, I did not intend for us to get wrapped up in…” He couldn’t finish - most of what had occurred he did not remember so what had they gotten wrapped up in? And the rest of it… Aviya…

“Najya. Please, what happened?” She hadn’t gotten the chance to tell him before but he needed to know. His heart was already heavy, there was no way to escape the weight that had settled on him, so he might as well have all the knowledge. So he pleaded with her - tell him this one more story, and he would tell her everything else.  “After I heard her scream about Hototo I… I don’t remember anything.”

Mesec
Image Credits
table by Frostie

for Najya

fun fact: Labyrinth is my least favourite word to spell in this entire world
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Forgive Me [finished] - by Mesec - 09-16-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Forgive Me - by Najya - 09-16-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Forgive Me - by Random Event - 09-17-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Forgive Me - by Mesec - 09-23-2015, 07:36 PM