Mesec the Nightwind Posts: 476
World's Edge Glazier atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Tribrid :: 16.3hh :: 7 years old HP: 76 | Buff: NOVICE
Lucius :: Royal Zephyr :: Roc & Lyra :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Sarah
Fight the darkness,
It lives inside your heart,
It's not your fault my dear son,
It is simply your past.

No one could blame you were words that sliced into him, so much that he winced. He had lashed out at those around him and he wondered what sort of damage he had caused. Had he caused that wound on Najya’s shoulder? Had he hurt Aviya? Thoughts like that could tear him apart even worse than the assumptions he was making without the information that Najya was giving him. He couldn’t even verbally respond to her, though he wasn’t sure what more he would say, fighting against the swarming darkness. Perhaps he could leave the pieces alone for now, he wondered if it was possible. It wasn’t exactly his strong suit, letting things go. Lucius made no plans to give more details than what had been given, even if he was capable of speech. He had agreed with Najya, that knowledge of what had occurred could not possibly have any sort of positive influence on Mesec. Not knowing was torture, but it was no different than knowing - that much he had learned about his bonded during their time together.

But Mesec did not let his thoughts dwell for too long there, he was more concerned about Najya - the emotion taking over with ease. He couldn’t help the skeptical smile when she said that she was doing fine, that she had just picked up a cold. She said she was okay, though, and he wasn’t going to push it - not yet. But he would certainly keep an eye on her as they travelled and would be more than willing to take any breaks that she might need.

He nodded good-naturedly along with her lecture which was, of course, quite true. “I’ve felt guilty for most of my life. It’s not an emotion I carry well.” He could at least admit it, though it did little to actually make him feel any better. But there was a smile, at least, at her touch and he turned to her then - thankful for this new friend.

“Alright, let’s get you home.” He smiled at her, falling into an easy pace beside the flaxen mare. To distract them both, along the way Mesec shared everything he knew about the gods, and their children, and whatever other information about Helovia that he could. If this was going to be her home, peaceful or not, Najya deserved to know what she was getting into.

Mesec
Image Credits
table by Frostie

FINISHED :D
please tag Mesec in replies
non-life threatening force is allowed at all times

Messages In This Thread
Forgive Me [finished] - by Mesec - 09-16-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: Forgive Me - by Najya - 09-16-2015, 10:45 PM
RE: Forgive Me - by Random Event - 09-17-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Forgive Me - by Mesec - 09-23-2015, 07:36 PM
RE: Forgive Me - by Najya - 10-10-2015, 02:28 PM