the Rift

[OPEN] Wolf Like Me

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

A gasp shuddered through the air, and soon thereafter a body along with it. Amid the jungle and the chaos, his body had been left, forgotten, unseen or just, abandoned. Either way, the corpse had remained, and when all the dust had settled and the birds had begun to chirp again, he awoke.

Red eyes flew open beneath dark lids, but from a sea of inky nothingness he drifted into something similar, which was disorienting in and of itself, but it didn't help he'd just revived himself. Several nights and days had passed since he first fell, and now the night had come once more, her path guided by a small sliver of a moon who's light scantily cut through the maze of vegetation.

He did not lay long once he figured everything out. He'd laid too long as it were, and hurriedly he got back to his feet, a decision which he ever seemed to forget no matter how many times he'd gone through this. Though alive, he was far from healed, and indeed still stood on death's doorstep, having just bid him farewell. Woozy, Öde staggered amid the brush for balance, pain a cutting thing that severed most other thoughts as he forced himself upon a broken body that seemed mended with scotch tape and chewing gum. His head pounded, but that was a good sign because it meant his heart was too. 

Although he wanted to laugh, because fuck it why not, he had cheated death again, the dark boy refrained. One of these days he was sure he would not rise, and how many times would he fall before then? How many scars could he endure under the moonlight? 

"A god's path is not an easy one to walk," he murmured to himself, a reminder of his purpose which tickled his morale back into some semblance of solidarity. Though, admittedly, he was less happy to know despite those hardships, the paths of gods were still something which could be severed. Around him wolves decayed, evidence of a battle lost, and a god with it. 

Could he some day become more than a god?
Was he already?

ÖDE
IT IS NOT A GOD'S DUTY TO BOW TO DENIZENS OF MORTAL FLESH

@Volterra @Nymeria
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 09-17-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 09-17-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Random Event - 09-17-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 09-26-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 09-28-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 10-14-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 10-20-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 11-11-2015, 11:25 PM