the Rift

[OPEN] Wolf Like Me

Öde Posts: 145
Aurora Basin Disciple atk: 5 | def: 10 | dam: 5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17 hh :: 4.5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Blu

Somewhere, someone, called to him. Still in a daze, still cold as his heart returned to its work and his brain sizzled with energy again, Öde did not at first register what was happening. In fact, it sounded like death was summoning him again, except the voice was wrong. In thought his features scrunched up, trying to grasp that echo of a sound. It was familiar, but it was not the reaper, uncle or otherwise.

"You look like shit."

A barking laugh pettered its way from Öde's nares at this, and like a drunkard he swung his head around, rolling red eyes pinning down the speaker at last. "Nice to see you too, cousin, he rasped, tongue licking his dry lips and swallowing hard against his cotton mouth. Glancing around, he absently dove for a patch of vegetation, chewing it with little appreciation for class. Lena would have been dismayed.

Öde knew this colt. Not just their meeting, which he remembered now as he stared at the boy which had since grown, but because Oblivion had told him. Not a brother, but still blood. Roughly Öde grinned, his teeth stained green. "Tell me, how did the rest of the fight go? Any new lands since?" Suddenly, as Öde stared at his kin, he noticed the black ooze dripping from his already dark face. "You're one to talk, look at your face." He stared at it, openly, because the slow movement of pitch fluids was like watching slugs fucking. He'd never seen anything like it, and was torn between complete fascination and some amount of disgust, which for Öde was saying a lot.
ÖDE
IT IS NOT A GOD'S DUTY TO BOW TO DENIZENS OF MORTAL FLESH

@Nymeria
Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, including death - no decapitating.
Be aware active magic doesn't work in his vicinity due to his magic!

62.5/62.5 HP
Helovia Hard Mode

Messages In This Thread
Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 09-17-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 09-17-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Random Event - 09-17-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 09-26-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 09-28-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 10-14-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 10-20-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 11-11-2015, 11:25 PM