the Rift

[OPEN] Wolf Like Me

Volterra the Indomitable Posts: 785
Dragon's Throat Sultan atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 17'2hh :: 3 HP: 80 | Buff: SENSE
Vérzés :: Common Red Dragon :: Frost Breath & Toxic Breath & Vadir :: Royal Gold Dragon :: Fire Breath & Shock Breath Snow
I figured that he needs to try to use his magic to activate Ode's magic-nulling magic for the cure ;o @Random Event just to be sure

AND HE DOESN'T LOOK A THING LIKE JESUS

His smirk widens. Look at them, two branches of the DemonKing's progeny, diseased but deadly. Öde begins to eat, and Volterra idly looks around at the scattered wolf carcasses for something to entertain himself with whilst the older stallion finishes his meal. Out of puerile, morbid curiosity, he reaches for his magic to summon a plateau of earth beneath the nearest wolf corpse, to try and lift it to eye level where he can scrutinise it closely. He delves into the little nub of magic that glows within his brain, demanding that the earth lifts and moulds to his will...

But nothing happens.

Concerned, the beast tries again. Still nothing happens. He growls, frustrated. Has the disease sapped his magical powers as well? Before he can ponder further, the unicorn is speaking, asking how the rest of the fight went. "The wolf was destroyed. It crumbled into dozens of miniature versions of itself, but they were soon disposed of as well." He snorts his pleasure at the memory, and feels black ooze spatter from his nostrils. Ugh. "Another land was discovered not long afterwards, not too far away from the Labyrinth. It's a flat expanse of reflective sand, with not a tree in sight. There was no fight, either." He's hardpressed to keep the disappointment out of his voice. It might be juvenile of him to enjoy the God fights so much, but the sheer rush of satisfaction when another Rift beast crumbles into dust is...indescribably good. A release, like nothing he's yet experienced.

You're one to talk. The mammoth winces, suddenly self-conscious at the hideous drools of black tar that hang from his face. "Tell me about it. If it's not boils, it's this fucking disease." His ears pin and one massive hoof slams into the ground, creating shockwaves that make his sensitive hearing ache. He had only stumbled across the boil cure out of pure good luck - the cure for this particular brand of nastiness could be anything. "How the hell did you manage to escape it?" Öde'd been there at the wolf fight too, right? Shit knows how he managed to escape his own dose of black ooze.

[ you can't stray from what you are, you're the closest thing to hell i've seen so far  ]
[ use of force/magic on him is permitted aside from death/maiming ]

Messages In This Thread
Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 09-17-2015, 12:22 AM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 09-17-2015, 04:31 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Random Event - 09-17-2015, 09:21 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 09-26-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 09-28-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Random Event - 09-28-2015, 09:45 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 10-14-2015, 03:31 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 10-20-2015, 01:57 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Öde - 11-11-2015, 11:25 PM
RE: Wolf Like Me - by Volterra - 11-28-2015, 07:32 AM