Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu</style>
when the sky turns gray and everything is screaming
i will reach inside just to find my heart is beating
</style>

She was no leader of the Falls, but she was their Champion and when they did not heed the call that rang out from their border right away she did. Ktulu moved with a very clear air of authority. Her head was held high, her expression stern and unwavering as she looked at the golden hide in the distance. He was like a beacon beckoning her forward and she a moth to the flame that was Thranduil Lord of the Basin. Had the Falls not been allies with the Basin Ktulu would have immediately run the golden stallion off, Lord or not, but they were allies and while she'd never been good at diplomacy she had to stretch her legs now and give it a try.

"I am Ktulu the Constrictor, Champion of the Hidden Falls." She said as she came to stand before Thranduil. "Welcome to the Falls." It was strange for her to say it, every instinct rebelled against it and she had to remind herself that they were allies. "What news do you have?" The dark mare stood like a statue as she waited for the Basin Lord to answer the question she posed, but as she waited she wondered if he would speak up and tell her. After all, she wasn't one of the leaders that he was calling for.

'Stop being so bitter.' Eytan rumbled from his position by her side. 'And don't look so grumpy.' The bear snorted as he looked up at his bonded. 'Not good for diplomacy. Relax.' Ktulu snorted at the bear and resisted the urge to roll her eyes. Relaxing was a lot easier said than done and relaxing in front of someone she didn't know was damn near impossible. Still, she tried to relax muscles that were taut and strained beneath her dark coat. "Whatever information you have I can pass on to them."

"."

Image Credits

@Thranduil

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
Seal of Our Fates - by Thranduil - 09-18-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: Seal of Our Fates - by Ktulu - 09-26-2015, 11:03 PM
RE: Seal of Our Fates - by Archibald - 10-05-2015, 10:07 PM
RE: Seal of Our Fates - by Thranduil - 10-11-2015, 02:25 PM
RE: Seal of Our Fates - by Ktulu - 10-15-2015, 12:10 PM