KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep

Orlando Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Orlando
Stallion. 4 Years. Pegasus.

Thought

Talk

For some reason the world decided it wasn't happy with Orlando today. He had decided to go against his family, his herd, and take off to find a suitable, stable home. Living as a Nomad was just not in his bones. The moment the colt found a place he felt he could connect to and truly love, his herd decided it was time to leave. Being left behind was not an option when he was younger, a colt without the protection of others was sure to die. As the years went on though, his fire for the nomadic life grew and he eventually worked up the courage to leave. That journey began today, and to be honest, it wasn't going well. After taking flight Orlando had gotten turned around more than once, and a storm was in the air. Taking to the wind during a storm was a sure sign of getting yourself into trouble. On top of that, the idiot did not take any medicine, food, or water for the trip. He had been so excited to leave that he took off without thinking. His stomach was starting to make noises, singling that he had to find somewhere to land soon. Exhaustion was not something he fancied to play with. 

Flying for quite some time, emerald orbs took in the sight of a land not to far up ahead, and the looks of a forest which would provide shelter from the elements. That'd be a good place to take a rest, surely. Tired wings beat the air a few more strides, giving him an extra boost to reach down at the ground. When his legs finally felt the earth they gave out and the colt took a slight tumble. If someone had been watching, they'd probably get a kick out of his sudden clumsiness. After the crash landing, Orlando rolled once, then huffed out a big sigh when he shook his Arabian style head. I seriously need to work on those landings.. ha! The colt's red hued coat was moderately well kept, a sign that his journey had not been too awfully long. His eyes still gleamed besides the recent wreck, and his attitude was alert and mostly excited. Perhaps the world wasn't going to be to rude to him today after all. 

Orlando's orbs scanned around his landing zone, trying to take in his new  surroundings. Tall trees and the smell of fresh vegetation entered his nares and filled his orbs. There was some other scent there too, no many. This was a common place for others to stay it seemed, maybe there would be one other around at least. Getting some information of this new land would not hurt in the least bit. His pillars pushed out beneath the colt, raising himself to his feet. He swung his dainty head from the left to the right, trying to work out a few kinks that had found their way into his neck. His large wings stretched themselves out before tucking in quietly into his sides. He took one step forward, then another. His pace was slow as he was still watching the new to him area. Off in the distance his orbs caught sight of something that seemed a little out of place in the lush green atmosphere. Creme, no almost white and gold hues shown out from beneath a tree. Was that another like himself? His pace lengthened as his curiosity grew about the new object. He stopped short of 50 or so feet, taking in that this was indeed someone like him. The other had itself tucked into it's wing, something he did himself to get away when the elements where harsh. 

His orbs watched the other for a moment, not trying to disturb them, but his patience got the better of him as it usually does. His words where calm and collected, not trying to frighten or anger the other. Excuse me, I don't mean to be rude but i'm in need of some information. He felt he could leave it at that for now, and depending on how the other reacted he would ask more. Maybe they knew of a perfect place to call home?      

701 words.

Messages In This Thread
KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-18-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-18-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-21-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-25-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-25-2015, 07:35 PM