the Rift

KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Finding herself wandering towards the threshold the white mare moved with purpose lengthening her gaits and just having a bit of time to herself. While she was normally a wandering soul most of the time she never knew where she would end up until she actually got there. No plans had been made for these journeys but strangely enough today's had been semi planned. The last couple days had been searching for lost souls to offer them a safe place to rest and recover and if they wished even a long term home. Some had accepted her offer but there was the odd time that they chose to go in a different direction or to accept one of the other offers other herds had made. While it was a little disheartening she knew that they were at least going to have somewhere to stay that would be safe. Tossing her head as she lifted her heels to the sky she watched as her mane cascaded back down around her like a waterfall, trying to find some joy in the activity. Stuff like this had usually brought her some enjoyment but as of lately not much had been able to do that. Her mind had once again started to haunt her with flashbacks and horrid memories making it nearly impossible to sleep at night. The nightmares had stopped for a number of months but now for some reason they had begun to resurface forcing her to relive horrible moments of her past. 

Slowing as her hooves began to tangle in the growing foliage of the forest she started actually looking out for anyone that might be around. With her normal bad luck she never tended to find them it always seemed to be the exact opposite only with her half jumping out of her skin ninety percent of the time. Well on the positive side she had not set anything on fire this far so that was a very good thing that she hoped would continue. She was not wanting to be responsible for burning half of Helovia to the ground by accident, that was for sure. Picking up her feet she tried her best to avoid tripping herself on anything giving her yet another way she could embarrass herself with ease. Whispers could be heard through the treeline as she perked her ears forward to try and listen only to hear what seemed like a male talking to someone else. Had someone already found a newcomer she wondered breaking off her path to go investigate and see who might be over there. 

Pushing through the brush with some difficulty her hooves chose to sink into some mud from the previous night's rainfall making her progress much slower than she would like. Well she was relatively clean with the exception of her feet and lower legs now but she really didn't care too much about it. Blue eyes were drawn to the reddish stallion first who seemed preoccupied to her relief by his acquaintance a rather lovely white and gold mare. Both bore wings upon their backs but otherwise didn't seem to share too much in common with one another. Forcing her legs to move forward she cautiously approached with a welcoming nicker to get their attention so as not to spook them. "Hello, I hope I'm not intruding but I thought I would come welcome you to Helovia and introduce myself. My name is Brisa and I reside from a herd otherwise known as the Hidden Falls." She said lightly with a kind smile stopping a few feet from the pair. "I haven't noticed you guys around here before, are you new to Helovia? Do you need a place to stay?"

Pausing for a moment to let the two pegasi register what she had said so far she wondered whether or not to just say everything at once so there were less questions should anyone else decide to drop by. Figuring it couldn't hurt she once again continued to explain what she was offering them. "If I am being too direct I apologize, but if you wish you can both get some rest and food in the safety of our herd. It's not too far from here." She added for good measures.

Brisa Speaks

Image Credits

@Orlando 
@Odette
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-18-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-18-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-21-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-25-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-25-2015, 07:35 PM