KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep

Orlando Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Orlando
Stallion. 4 Years. Pegasus.

Thought

Talk

The young colt gazed upon the golden and white mare before him, taking in each bit of information. It came to him slowly, but he started to gather that the female was not in the best of health. He took a few closer steps to her, intending to help anyway that he could, but the soft welcoming nicker of another caught his attention. Orbs followed suit to the next equine that came into view, she was a soft silver color, very pleasing to the eye. The young colt could not help but return the greeting, excited for new company. Surely she could know where they where? His audits flicked forward, listening intently on the speaking mare. She could offer a home. A slight sigh of relief was let from deep within his abyss at the sound of her offer. The colt thought hard about what she offered, going to a home was what he desired, but could this mare be trusted?

Before he could ask anymore questions, through the thicket and brush another equine burst onto the scene. His emerald orbs took her in as well. Her build was similar to his, but her coloring favored that of appaloosa genes. She was also not bad looking.. What a lucky colt to be among three, easy on the eyes, mares!! He let out a little grunt as to acknowledge the newcomer. The new mare had seemed overly worried about the downed pegasus, going straight to her aid. With the words that flowed out of the new one's mouth, Orlando's audits flicked between the two next to the tree and the silver colored mare. He wanted to make sure she didn't take off before he could ask a few more questions. 

The golden pegasus then tried to rise herself, but seemed to be struggling. His orbs gazed upon the half wing, shuddering at what might of happened to her... Or what it felt like to have that flight taken from you. He also noted that her legs where quite shaky as she must have had a rough journey. She quietly spoke in a rough, hoarse voice. A sign that the colt noted was probably from not using it in some bit of time. As she spoke, the stallion's legs almost acted on their own and he moved closer to her. Her presence called out to him and he couldn't resist it. He hoped as he got closer as not to offend her, but she looked like she needed something sturdy to lean on. His dainty head nodded to the palomino, watching her carefully as well. He positioned his body close to hers, but not too close as to "Pop her bubble". He stretched out his muscluar wing a bit and then nodded at her, letting her make the move if she so wanted to lean on him. Hopefully the message would come across that he was trying to help and not hurt.   

His emerald eyes scanned the three beings before him once more. So two homes had been offered? The questions he wanted to ask the other winged mare has asked for him. In a strange land there comes many questions that one might have, and his mind was filled with them. He decided to speak out anyway, in a soft voice. What do each of these herds offer? I'm here to find a forever home, hopefully, and i'd like to know if i'd fit in better at one place or the other. My name is Orlando. I come from a Nomadic herd far away from this land. I aspire to be a warrior one day, with the right training. Figuring they would ask him anything they'd like to know, he left it at that for now.  

625 words.
@odette, @brisa, @jahzara

Messages In This Thread
KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-18-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-18-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-21-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-25-2015, 12:17 AM