the Rift

KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep

Brisa Posts: 386
Outcast atk: 3.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 15.4 :: 7 HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Hikari :: Common Kitsune :: Fire nickel

Watching the pair with curiosity she couldn't help but wonder why the mare was laying down in the threshold of all places. Usually most ended up finding a safer location before trying to rest but apparently not this girl. Whether it be by boldness or having trust in her friend something just struck her as off. It took another familiar face showing up and saying something before her mind managed to snap things together. Hurt? What? Normally things like this would stand out against everything plain as day but today how had she not noticed what was right in front of her? The stallion who went by the name Orlando had been slightly obstructing her direct view but even still she should have noticed. A little shocked by the revelation she couldn't help but stand there staring for a moment before she managed to get herself moving. What was wrong with her? How did this happen? OMG why had she not noticed this a lot sooner?!? Her shock quickly morphed into concern as she moved herself closer in an attempt to help as her eyes caught sight of the horrible injury making her feel so much worse. Where there had once been a matching set of wings there was now a nasty looking stump needing obvious treatment before it got much worse.

Flashing a weak smile towards her former herd mate she was thankful for her keen observations in making this discovery. "What can I do to help?" She asked looking to Jahzara for instruction for she did not want to intrude and have her feel like she was taking over. Whatever needed done she would gladly do but she didn't want to be stepping on toes in the process. From what she could recall of the palomino she had been in the upper ranks and they had met in passing once or twice otherwise she drew a blank. At least she could recall enough about her to be confident in saying she was a kind soul who treated others fairly. As the injured mare spoke her attention focused over to Odette to ensure she heard what was spoken. "It is nice to meet you Odette and Orlando, my name is Brisa and we all are here to help anyway we can. We will not cause you any harm there is no need to worry." She said confidently with a smile figuring that no one would protest to that or so she hoped. "The Edge and the Hidden Fall's are both herds that reside here in Helovia if you wish to join them." Looking to Orlando she tried to answer both questions at the same time so as to save long delays. "I come from the Hidden Fall's, which would be more than happy to welcome either of you for as long as you wish to stay. I cannot speak for the Edge but Jahzara can tell you more on that herd. My home, the Fall's is a land of beautiful waterfalls and green meadows. We have some excellent warriors that help to protect our family should the need arise as well as help to train aspiring warriors such as yourself." Motioning to Orlando she continued with her description. "Other jobs are also available to choose from such as crafting, telling stories, healers, spies and all that. Basically there is something for everyone with the potential to grow and move up in the ranks."

It was difficult to try and pull descriptions to put into what words could not describe accurately. It was really a place that you needed to see for yourself to chose what you would classify it as. "Whatever you choose you will be going to a great new home regardless of where it is." She added with a smile. Turning back to Odette she spoke once more agreeing with Jahzara. "You do really need to see a healer before this gets worse. Both our herds have excellent healers with a vast knowledge of what to do." Looking to Jahzara to confirm her statements accuracy. Since she had been gone from the Edge there had been likely changes but hopefully her bestie Aly was still there to help.

Brisa talks

•• TAGS: Jahzara, Orlando, Odette
•• NOTES: Apologies for the wait our internet has been down <3

Table by Moonstone Designs
Picture Credits: Here

@Jahzara , @Orlando , @Odette
[Image: brisa_by_moonstone_designs-d9dlobm.png]
-- Please Tag Me In Posts --
-- Use of magic, touching , force allowed with the exception of maiming or death. --
Icon base: Bronzehalo

Messages In This Thread
KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-18-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-18-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-21-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-25-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-25-2015, 07:35 PM