the Rift

KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara
As each of the others took their turns speaking, Jahzara calmly waited her turn while Lily stood at her side rolling her eyes impatiently. Ignoring the rudeness of her hallucination, a small smile grazed the golden girl's lips as she nodded to Brisa in agreement that the World's Edge also held capable healers. Though she had never needed to see one herself, she was positive in their abilities to take care of this injured pegasus mare and any other ailments she may have that weren't so obvious to the eye. Raising her crown as the half-winged mare rose to her feet, Jahzara kept near to be sure that she would not fall, though she was pleased to see the others taking course of action now. "I am Jahzara," She repeated kindly, offering Odette another smile to show that her confusion was far from a hassle.

Her auds pricked towards the young stud, her smile growing a bit broader when asked about her home. Oh, the World's Edge. The first land that she had ever felt truly at home since her birth herd. Even with the change in leadership and the abandonment of many of her friends, she remained ever loyal to the mystical, cliffside forest. "The World's Edge is just as it sounds, a beautiful, mist filled forest that stands on a cliff to the ocean. It's right out of a fairy tale, and you feel like you can see all the world on the edge of the cliffs. Right now, we are cleaning up some old walls...But it is lovely. We are led by two Kings, a King of wisdom and a King of battle...Though I would guess that both are skilled equally in both categories. We always welcome new warriors, and any other ranks that may interest you. You could always wait before deciding on a rank, meet others to see what really catches your interests. And I trust our warriors, our healers, and all of my herd with my life."

'Wrap it up, Jay. Birdy really doesn't need to be chit-chatting here forever. That ain't something that can just wait, infection can get in there real quick." The stocky little pony whispered to Jahzara urgently, pressing her creator to get Odette to a healer. "Whoever you chose to follow is fine with me, but please let's get you to see a healer. I'd like to make sure you're okay above all else. Plus, you can always change your mind if you decide you want to go elsewhere."

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

@Odette, @Orlando and @Brisa
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-18-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-18-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-21-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-25-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-25-2015, 07:35 PM