the Rift

KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep

Jahzara Posts: 63
Hidden Account
Mare :: Equine :: 15.1 hands :: 6 Birdsongs
Xyroca

Jahzara
It was only when Odette asked of whether or not she would truly be accepted into the herd did Jahzara's innocent and slightly naive personality begin to show. In fact, the way the fallen pegasus asked the question almost confused the golden girl, had it not been for Lily's company and translation after the hallucination noticed the slightly dumbfounded look on her creator's face. 'She wants to know why the Edge would accept her, she doesn't think she'd be useful.' Why would they accept Odette? The very idea of rejection had never even crossed Jahzara's mind, in fact she wondered more why they wouldn't accept her. She may have been missing a wing, but she was still functional and would heal over time. She may not have any particular trades, but she was young enough to learn. Why would they accept Jahzara so long ago, a woman with the mental capacity of a child that didn't know a thing in the world? Yet, they had. And it had been the most welcoming home she had ever been in.

Letting Brisa finish, Jahzara nodded in agreement and began to felt a kinship of sorts with the wingless Pegasus. "No one is going to force you to live in a herd that you aren't happy in, believe me, I've been in a herd like that and the World's Edge is not one of them. And I doubt the Hidden Falls would hold you hostage either, that is not what our herds, our families, are about. Why wouldn't they accept you? They took me in and have yet to try and kick me out. And like Brisa said, you're not a cripple. Look at us, we don't have wings, we can't fly. But we are here. And you don't have to immediately take on a position in the herd, you can meet others and see what you may like. Then they can teach you a new trade, be it healing, crafting or even fighting." The arabian built mare couldn't picture the snowy dove as a fighter, but she threw it out there just in case to prove that it didn't matter what she wanted to do, she could give it a try.

"The first step is to try."
'The first step is to try.'

"Talk"
'Lily - Hallucination'

@Odette, @Orlando and @Brisa
Force permitted against Jahzara, but please to not maim or kill her!
Please tag only in first posts!

Messages In This Thread
KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 02:21 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 05:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-18-2015, 07:50 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-18-2015, 08:44 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-18-2015, 09:28 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-18-2015, 11:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Brisa - 09-21-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Jahzara - 09-24-2015, 09:51 PM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Odette - 09-25-2015, 12:17 AM
RE: KISS my eyes and LAY me to sleep - by Orlando - 09-25-2015, 07:35 PM