[PRIVATE] Out of Order [OPHELIA]
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia
the light from me to you

So many gathered, paying such righteous and honorable respects to the god she held dear, and she knew her words would pale in comparison. Back and forth he palavered with everyone, not denying those who orbited his atmosphere his attention. Perhaps that was why, even in his anger, she held affection for the golden hued deity. Somewhere beneath the pride and temper was a good heart and a kind soul, one who did not see himself so far above the eager and short-sighted questions of the mortals.

She smiled as she watched him, heart catching in her chest when he made eye contact and flashed a meaningful smile. Ophelia blinked, awkwardly returning the expression softly, though her lips remained closed and no words were shared - not yet anyway. He seemed to want to speak, and thus she remained. This land was beautiful, and the peace was welcome after the turmoil in her soul stirred by Torleik.

Water pooled in the toes of her hooves, rippling and reflecting the beauty of the sun, but she did not wander. His voice in her head echoed, and she looked up, strange, dual colored eyes softening. How long had she wandered in this wasteland of Helovia? Years had passed since she escaped to his refuge from Isilme, chased by shadows more terrifying than nightmares. So many important intervals of her life revolved around him, and she approached without hesitation, bowing her head deeply in respect.

He moved. She followed.

Ophelia's soft eyes searched his golden ones, so full of wisdom and sadness. "Your land is beautiful," she complimented softly, a smile playing on her mousy, gray lips. "And very much like you. No matter where you stand, you cannot escape yourself for your reflection is watching from every angle - just like light. We cannot hide from the light." Phi mused aloud, looking up at him without expectation or want.

"What was it that you needed?" she asked curiously.

Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Out of Order [OPHELIA] - by God of the Sun - 09-19-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Out of Order [OPHELIA] - by Ophelia - 09-19-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Out of Order [OPHELIA] - by God of the Sun - 09-19-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Out of Order [OPHELIA] - by Torleik - 09-20-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Out of Order [OPHELIA] - by Ophelia - 09-21-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Out of Order [OPHELIA] - by God of the Sun - 09-23-2015, 10:53 PM