the Rift

[PRIVATE] Out of Order [OPHELIA]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The God was pleased that Torleik hadn't been a part of those who had gathered. It did not escape the God's mind, the feelings that were mutually held between Ophelia and Torleik, and although the God himself could never give Ophelia the intimate and consistent love that Torleik could, nevertheless the thought of the two together sent his heart on fire. She left the Basin to live with him, he would think at times, in the silent endless light that was his own mind. Yet never has she returned to the Throat. To me. The God knew that he was both more and less of a deity to Ophelia - more, because together they had been through so much - and so much of his power flooded her veins and adorned her pale physique. And less, because she had seen him at his moments of vulnerability, when near-mortal need and desire had overcome his thinking. For many he was just like the real sun - warmth, power, light - but never something to be held, or stared into. Such was not the case with Ophelia. 

"It is beautiful." He agreed with a sweeping nod of his elegant skull, pleased to hear her voice her admiration for his selection, as well as her description. Ophelia was as much of a poet as she was a force to be reckoned with, and the juxtaposition made him chuckle. 

"I need nothing Ophelia - nothing, but to give you a gift that only I can bestow. Ascendancy. I can think of no better way to demonstrate my appreciation and acknowledgement of all that you have done. The hurtles that you have encountered - with others, and even with the Gods themselves - you have cleared with grace and poise." The God paused, overwhelmed by pride. His golden gaze was filled with a pure adoring light as he gazed down at the Forsaken - who was clearly foresaken no longer. 

"Surely you know the choice that I now give to you - securing your future, or the futures of those you would bring into the world - (the God forced himself to ignore the images of Torleik and Phi that flooded his mind) "- Though if you choose immortality, I will still have to advise against any further attacks on my sister. Death will be the least of the torments that will find you, should you continue to press her."

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
Out of Order [OPHELIA] - by God of the Sun - 09-19-2015, 12:41 PM
RE: Out of Order [OPHELIA] - by Ophelia - 09-19-2015, 05:33 PM
RE: Out of Order [OPHELIA] - by God of the Sun - 09-19-2015, 08:48 PM
RE: Out of Order [OPHELIA] - by Torleik - 09-20-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Out of Order [OPHELIA] - by Ophelia - 09-21-2015, 03:39 PM
RE: Out of Order [OPHELIA] - by God of the Sun - 09-23-2015, 10:53 PM